Fri 14 May: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45 (TV)

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/05/21 at 19:15

33 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Is this game free on YouTube tonight?? There's a live stream for it on the sky sports YouTube channel.

Apologies, can't link to it cos I'm on my phone and everytime I try to open YouTube in the browser it just opens the app instead. 

there is a link on the 1st page- seems to be working fine at the min

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

of course- not even been taking much notice of the news lately or keeping updated

You don't have any relatives sailing on that new ship the Titanic do you? If so you might want to sit down...................😐

Bit of Gash Handling there near Leeds' own line.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

13 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Just under 3k watching on YouTube. Poor.

I didn’t even know that the game was available on YouTube until it was mentioned in this thread. Was there any advertising or publicity done?

27 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Just under 3k watching on YouTube. Poor.

That's on top of the regular subscribers watching on Sky Sports Arena.

But the Youtube stream really hasn't been publicised much.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 minutes ago, Mark S said:

I didn’t even know that the game was available on YouTube until it was mentioned in this thread. Was there any advertising or publicity done?

Not following either sport closely enough, I don't know if Sky publicise their regular live Basketball and Netball coverage on Youtube a lot or not very much, but maybe someone else on here will know. But there's plenty of those two sports on the Sky YT channel.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leeds spent most of the half on top but offered very little close to the line. Leeds do still look the most likely to win imo but the longer Wakefield can repel them the more confident they will become.

Archived