Mikey Lewis.

spanishknight

10 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

The Knights have brought Mikey Lewis in on loan with a 2 week recall, Mike can play halfback or fullback, welcome to the Knights Mikey, O'Hagen and Brinin are a week away from training.

Have seen this kid play , should be a good pairing with Riley.

6 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

Have seen this kid play , should be a good pairing with Riley.

Me too , rated this player since we saw him play for Newcastle against us , marsh hopefully returning to fullback and as you say dean and lewis could be amazing 😀😀😀

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Me too , rated this player since we saw him play for Newcastle against us , marsh hopefully returning to fullback and as you say dean and lewis could be amazing 😀😀😀

Could be George, but could also be too young if paired together? Anyway, an impressive lad when I've seen him. When l saw the new signing blurb l was hoping for a 6 feet 12 inches 20 stone ' animal ' to help our beleaguered forwards. Guess we cant afford Warea Hargreaves.

Potentially a cracking signing for us. If we keep him for a decent length of time and let him off the leash to work his magic. Hopefully he's not restricted too much into a rigid way of playing. 

I'm still scratching my head as to why he's been allowed to come to us on loan. I thought he seemed to be establishing himself as a regular at Rovers hence Joe Keyes arrival the other week. I wonder what caused the change of plan? I've watched 2 or 3 Rover's games on Sky or Super League Show this season and he's been one of the stand outs. As Andy says, Rover's fans crying into their Ovaltine tonight. [Unless someone knows something we don't!]

Archived