Fax Game

Ainley Top

I've been reading on't Thunder website about the return of fans for the Halifax game. There is no information regarding away fans. Does anyone have any info on this or am I going to have to put a funny accent on? 🤔😃

1 hour ago, Ainley Top said:

I've been reading on't Thunder website about the return of fans for the Halifax game. There is no information regarding away fans. Does anyone have any info on this or am I going to have to put a funny accent on? 🤔😃

No need to put it on where you're from😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Newcastle Thunder said:

Away fans welcome 

Shouldn't be - Government guidance: 

No travelling away fans, for Competition Venues hosting opposing sides. This is to significantly reduce impacts on transport and the movement of populations between regions.

Elite sport Stage Five - return to competition: safe return of spectators - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

On 14/05/2021 at 16:04, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Shouldn't be - Government guidance: 

No travelling away fans, for Competition Venues hosting opposing sides. This is to significantly reduce impacts on transport and the movement of populations between regions.

Elite sport Stage Five - return to competition: safe return of spectators - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

1. Away Fans –

1. Away Fans are now permitted.  The Guidance provides that they must adhere to wider guidance regarding safe travel. 

Nice ground, good win for Fax, great city, great pubs (Mean Eyed Cat, Newcastle Tap, The Strawberry etc) but that ticketing system was horrendous! 🙄 Up The Fax!

Archived