Injury Update

jroyales

49 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Terrible news that and sounds like he could be out for most, if not all of the season. On a brighter note for us though, Heaton is fit again and should drop straight back into the centres.

1 hour ago, OL14.yeds said:

Terrible news that and sounds like he could be out for most, if not all of the season. On a brighter note for us though, Heaton is fit again and should drop straight back into the centres.

He looked good against Halifax.  Always sad to see someone injured for so long, but especially after the last year.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Croft-ACL(Knee) - out for the season

Wilkinson-Broken Leg- out for the season

Heaton-Ankle- should be back this week

Ince-Dead Leg-should be close to playing this week

Joy-Hamstring-Indefinite

Dupree-Hamstring-probably another 2 or 3 weeks away

Kirk-Concussion-Unlikely to be fit this week because of protocols.

Sherrife-Knee-Indefinite until he has minor knee surgery

Johnson-Calf/Hamstring-Same as Joy. Not played in over a year and struggling with muscle injuries.

Barran-Groin strain-Think he rushed back to play against London but should only miss a few more games

Hutchings-Same as Joy and Johnson.

Pretty huge injury toll when you account for the whole squad.

10 hours ago, m brooksy said:

Pretty huge injury toll when you account for the whole squad.

Considering its a much bigger squad than the last few years too.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

1 minute ago, jroyales said:

What's the latest on the injury front? Is Charnock injured?

I really like Nisbet. Anyone who went to the friendly last year at Saints will remember him as he was one of their stand out performers. He played full back for the England Academy which had the likes of Newman,Welsby,Harry Smith and Cameron Scott as well so should be a very handy signing.

Archived