Players going out on loan.

distantdog

I have to agree with phildog on this, we where urged to join facebook, twitter and the website as it all counted towards the exposure of our club, but nothing is coming out of the club until Kevin does his update, the correct person to do it.

What the club lacks is a public relations manager or personnel.

Just my ramblings. 

Just visited the main web site and it's up to date a very comprehensive guide for those going to Whitehaven with do's and don'ts, then there is the article about the returnees.

I rather jumped the gun.

We declared 22 players for Whitehaven of which by all accounts we knew 5 would not play, which left us down to an admitted only 17 fit players, yet we still have 2 players out on loan, one of which can hardly be getting much experience as his team are getting blathered every week. We have a half-back who we brought in to replace Danny Yates who, prior to us picking up Tom Gilmore, was probably expected to be our no7 who is out on loan but with plenty of league experience, yet a youngster who as yet has played only 1 semi-pro game is brought back from his amateur club and makes the 17. Slightly confused. Another strong winger currently not in the plans with the build to transfer to the pack could also have bolstered the squad. Likewise, other teams down to their bare bones are bringing in loanees. Might not like the system but rather keep our engine running....

9 minutes ago, phildog said:

We declared 22 players for Whitehaven of which by all accounts we knew 5 would not play, which left us down to an admitted only 17 fit players, yet we still have 2 players out on loan, one of which can hardly be getting much experience as his team are getting blathered every week. We have a half-back who we brought in to replace Danny Yates who, prior to us picking up Tom Gilmore, was probably expected to be our no7 who is out on loan but with plenty of league experience, yet a youngster who as yet has played only 1 semi-pro game is brought back from his amateur club and makes the 17. Slightly confused. Another strong winger currently not in the plans with the build to transfer to the pack could also have bolstered the squad. Likewise, other teams down to their bare bones are bringing in loanees. Might not like the system but rather keep our engine running....

like I said in another post,6 out of 8.

I'd have ripped your arm from it's socket if I'd have been offered that at the start of the season. 

let's just see how things pan out when we get players back.which we will.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

I have to admit we seem to be out the loop if your not on instagram or face ache or slapchat,but i just put it down to been an old duffer, but any fan who aint happy with proceedings so far this season needs there bumps feeling.best squad for a long while and some fantastic rugby been played,only in stops n starts but still great to see after a few seasons of rather same old same plays.well done everyone involved and long may we continue,

UP THE DOGGIES..and a pint a tommos please landlady..:kolobok_nyam:

4 hours ago, phildog said:

I don’t get where you think Sanderson was to replace Yates and be first choice Lingard said all way through pre season he was short of a championship quality half back which for me sanderson isn’t... 

Is Reittie gonna take Hall JC or Broughton or Morton out of the side when fit? No chance I like reittie been a brilliant servant to us but it’s time to move on.. 

good job it’s not 8/8 and we are sat on there the Top of the league you’d find nothing to moan about mr Lingard or his selections 

I didn't suggest Rettie coming back as a winger did I? We took 17 fit players, had 1 gone sick on the journey or got injured in warm-up bang....3 subs. With Kev's explanation of who's badly and for how long yet we still have players playing elsewhere! Let's assume that 1 player picked up an injury at 'Haven but we don't bring back either player cos it's not his position that's gone down eh! Clever that....as for Sanderson NOT being brought in as 1st choice 7, then why bother at all as we already knew Ineson and he was obviously thought enough of to have already made a debut?

Archived