London game.

frank

Should be another tight game on Sunday and really looking forward to it.

Be interesting to see how they go against full timers.

I think it will be close with us taking the  points.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, frank said:

Should be another tight game on Sunday and really looking forward to it.

Be interesting to see how they go against full timers.

I think it will be close with us taking the  points.

Sorry ! Sat your time.

Hmm we should be confident of extending our winning run at home to what appears at least defensively an inferior team. Hopefully we are not getting too confident and as long as Sammut doesn't have a blinder I think we'll run out comfortable winner's

Dogs 34 London 14

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I might even be tempted to buy a ticket for this one.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Close affair this, don't recognise many of the names on their teamsheet last weekend but doesn't mean they're nobodies. Sammut is  a man I'd have liked to see with us, but then again we've got Tom who is a year or few younger and fitter and can do what Sammut does anyway. Get a couple of big lads on him every time and let's see. No more than 10 in it, could be either way but hope it's our way.

33 minutes ago, phildog said:

Close affair this, don't recognise many of the names on their teamsheet last weekend but doesn't mean they're nobodies. Sammut is  a man I'd have liked to see with us, but then again we've got Tom who is a year or few younger and fitter and can do what Sammut does anyway. Get a couple of big lads on him every time and let's see. No more than 10 in it, could be either way but hope it's our way.

Agree with this. They have a decent side going forward with two fast wingers who have scored plenty so far. I reckon 10 either way too!

we should be full a beans ready for this one on a winning streak,last few minutes exitment will do for me with dogs scoring in last few minutes to keep us folks happy.:kolobok_wild:

So we're gonna be missing Gilmore.., be a good test for us.. Wonder what Linners will do, bring in Sanderson maybe, I think I'd like to see hooley in the halves with Elliot hall coming in at full back... I think he will go heavy on the bench to match the London pack

If Tom's out and Joe isn't in, he's gonna be questioning the point of him being here. I'm sure the coaches will have worked on partnerships for such a situation.

2 hours ago, Bull pups said:

So we're gonna be missing Gilmore.., be a good test for us.. Wonder what Linners will do, bring in Sanderson maybe, I think I'd like to see hooley in the halves with Elliot hall coming in at full back... I think he will go heavy on the bench to match the London pack

Someone with inside info here!!

Archived