Elliott Kear to Bradford

I like Kear, thought he was outstanding at London, and it's always good to see a player with a plan for their life post-rugby. Good luck to him.

Imagine telling your 2001 self that, twenty years later, a player would leave Salford for the Bulls for a part-time contract. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

He's a very good player, Kear. Has lost a little pace over the years but reads the game well and has forged a good career for himself. Was excellent for London.

The Crusaders' short existence in South Wales produced a little crop of players who went on to do well. Wales should very much be a focus for our game, there are some pretty easy wins there in terms of developing SL players.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

On 14/05/2021 at 20:26, Just Browny said:

I like Kear, thought he was outstanding at London, and it's always good to see a player with a plan for their life post-rugby. Good luck to him.

Imagine telling your 2001 self that, twenty years later, a player would leave Salford for the Bulls for a part-time contract. 

Yep he was good. Needs game time before the World Cup

Archived