Post game feed!

After finding out this week that we’re to play away tomorrow and not be offered food after the game I think is an absolute joke! Disgrace to the amateur game! Any amateur club who tries blaming covid for not feeding the opposition is a joke! Your telling me you can’t make 17sandwiches buy 17 bags of crisps and 17 bottles of water.... yet you’ll blame the set up as we’re your playing from, yet you’ll allow teams to come and play there I find it an absolute joke the RFL is as much to blame for this! 

wonder why rugby league is on its ######! Can tackle my mates in training midweek can tackle a stranger on a Saturday but god forbid having food and a shower after a game! 

We've been informed the same by our opposition today, we understand that not all clubs have the same facilities at their disposal but our feed back has been the same regarding sandwiches & crisps.

We have a pitch side canteen and after our home game against Nottingham we gave a burger and a can to every player, cans served through the serving hatch and burgers cooked outside on a BBQ.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

53 minutes ago, topcentre21 said:

Same with changing rooms.

Lads can train together spend 80 mins tackling strangers, but cant get changed in seperate rooms before and after.

Significant relaxations come in to play after monday which is why the NCL chose to start their competition on 22/5.

Kelly at the RFL  sent out a very useful  update yesterday to all clubs and officials. Hopefully it will end up on the Rugbyleague.com website early next week and in the trade press.  The embargo on publicising fixtures also lifted as spectators following the Level 3 rules welcome. Hospitality open car sharing allowed etc.

Club Covid officers still need to be alert but yes Tiers 4 and 5 are back!

What are they meant to do? They're the guidelines as issued by the rfl Ignore them?

Is it really that bad not getting food after a match? Most lads I have played with barely eat after a game, a cold sarnie. Its not the end of the world. Take your own could sarnie and eat if its that much of a deal.

Also I'm not sure most clubs could accommodate 1 person per 100sqft in a changing room as per guidelines. 

What are clubs meant to do if you only have 2 changing rooms? 

21 hours ago, johnmatrix said:

What are they meant to do? They're the guidelines as issued by the rfl Ignore them?

Is it really that bad not getting food after a match? Most lads I have played with barely eat after a game, a cold sarnie. Its not the end of the world. Take your own could sarnie and eat if its that much of a deal.

Also I'm not sure most clubs could accommodate 1 person per 100sqft in a changing room as per guidelines. 

9 sq feet

On 15/05/2021 at 11:36, del capo said:

Significant relaxations come in to play after monday which is why the NCL chose to start their competition on 22/5.

Kelly at the RFL  sent out a very useful  update yesterday to all clubs and officials. Hopefully it will end up on the Rugbyleague.com website early next week and in the trade press.  The embargo on publicising fixtures also lifted as spectators following the Level 3 rules welcome. Hospitality open car sharing allowed etc.

Club Covid officers still need to be alert but yes Tiers 4 and 5 are back!

The newest email from Kelly mentions a compulsory registration fee for players of all ages and from the feed back in the email it sounds like everyone is happy about it, I've actually talked to the clubs on the coalface and I've not had one saying they are happy as it will only be taking food off of their table, I'm no mathematician but in the email it says the fee with raise around £2,000,000.00 and the running of the amateur game costs £700,000.00, that means a spare £1,3000,000.00 is going to be filtered somewhere, but where?

On 14/05/2021 at 23:40, Shaunr2693 said:

After finding out this week that we’re to play away tomorrow and not be offered food after the game I think is an absolute joke! Disgrace to the amateur game! Any amateur club who tries blaming covid for not feeding the opposition is a joke! Your telling me you can’t make 17sandwiches buy 17 bags of crisps and 17 bottles of water.... yet you’ll blame the set up as we’re your playing from, yet you’ll allow teams to come and play there I find it an absolute joke the RFL is as much to blame for this! 

wonder why rugby league is on its ######! Can tackle my mates in training midweek can tackle a stranger on a Saturday but god forbid having food and a shower after a game! 

FFS, you Muppet. We're just coming out of the Covid scare and your biggest gripe is a cheese butty. IDIOT. 

On 15/05/2021 at 11:38, johnmatrix said:

I agree clubs are sticking to guidelines.

I think the guidelines were alittle strange.

Lads were wet through and covered in mud getting back into cars 

8 minutes ago, topcentre21 said:

I agree clubs are sticking to guidelines.

I think the guidelines were alittle strange.

Lads were wet through and covered in mud getting back into cars 

Guidelines are down to the Government

We  all open next month if everything goes  ok so don't worry about  your  club

Sure Spray  hand outs.

I need to get used to Wokes / Snow Flakes in RL. In reality just joking - we don't have them do we ?

At the Pats we had  a cold water pipe which washed our squad down and they got home until we built our own place.

Didn't do the likes of the two  Gregory's much harm but can't comment on how they got home,,,, carless of course

Maybe bring a couple of Beach Towels to dry you out and then  get you back home ......

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/05/2021 at 19:32, Marauder said:

The newest email from Kelly mentions a compulsory registration fee for players of all ages and from the feed back in the email it sounds like everyone is happy about it, I've actually talked to the clubs on the coalface and I've not had one saying they are happy as it will only be taking food off of their table, I'm no mathematician but in the email it says the fee with raise around £2,000,000.00 and the running of the amateur game costs £700,000.00, that means a spare £1,3000,000.00 is going to be filtered somewhere, but where?

I read that a little differently from you... 

On 16/05/2021 at 22:48, Number 16 said:

FFS, you Muppet. We're just coming out of the Covid scare and your biggest gripe is a cheese butty. IDIOT. 

Bit late on this.... just coming out of a covid scare... but we can tackle each other for 80 minutes and they can’t put on a cheese butty

your comment makes no sense you clown!! 

Archived