Our league - can’t watch live, is recorded game available straight after?

Hi, i’m looking to purchase the Workington Town vs London Skolars game on our league, but I won’t be able to watch it live.

If i purchase the live game will I get access to the recorded video & how quickly does the recorded video go up?

Cheers

I don't know how quickly matches get added to the "Video on Demand" section, but last weekend's matches are there, so you should be able to watch them after the event.

If you find out, post on here, as I'm sure that would be useful information for a lot of people.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

You get access to the match you've paid for for 3 months I think it is, they have an expiry date when you purchase. Don't know how quickly they come up I notice the Batley V London and Wets Wales v Coventry games that were played this afternoon are in the video on demand section now, so its hours not days.

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

29 minutes ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

You get access to the match you've paid for for 3 months I think it is, they have an expiry date when you purchase. Don't know how quickly they come up I notice the Batley V London and Wets Wales v Coventry games that were played this afternoon are in the video on demand section now, so its hours not days.

14 days

After a match has been played, you can find full match replays in the following days via our main website or via the Our League app. The replay will only be available to purchasers of the stream. The payment used to validate your stream will give you automatic access to replays once they’re available. Full match replays will be available for purchasers to watch for 14 days after the live game.

Rugby-League.com

I brought the game & it’s not up yet, so it looks like it will be tomorrow before I can watch it... However from hearing the score & reading the comments on the league 1 game thread i think it might be too painful to watch, so perhaps a blessing in disguise 😂

On 15/05/2021 at 15:48, dead man inc said:

Hi, i’m looking to purchase the Workington Town vs London Skolars game on our league, but I won’t be able to watch it live.

If i purchase the live game will I get access to the recorded video & how quickly does the recorded video go up?

Cheers

I just remembered this thread and checked the OurLeague website - Sundays games are available in the "Video on Demand" section.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

24 minutes ago, dead man inc said:

Cheers, I watched it this morning 😳🥲🥲🥲. 

Right, so it was available the morning after the match. That's worth knowing.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived