Crusaders Away

pensioner

We have been in touch with one of the officials from Crusaders to check the situation in Wales regarding spectators. Unfortunately they are not allowed yet so I can confirm that the Travellers Rest Supporters Club will not be providing away transport just yet. we’ll keep you informed as soon as we have any more news.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, bobg said:

Disappointing that no fans can attend, will the match be on OurLeague?

There’s a link on crusaders Twitter on purchasing live stream but when you go onto it there is nothing on our league yet. Hopefully it will be on, just have to wait and see.

20 minutes ago, IanMac said:

There’s a link on crusaders Twitter on purchasing live stream but when you go onto it there is nothing on our league yet. Hopefully it will be on, just have to wait and see.

Just checked the game can be purchased now. The rfl have released on Twitter which games will be streamed this weekend

On 17/05/2021 at 10:51, pensioner said:

We have been in touch with one of the officials from Crusaders to check the situation in Wales regarding spectators. Unfortunately they are not allowed yet so I can confirm that the Travellers Rest Supporters Club will not be providing away transport just yet. we’ll keep you informed as soon as we have any more news.

I thought the RFL had stated no away fans until they announce? rumours were it was gonna be all season? 

Squad for Sunday off rfl site. No Jake Lightowler or Jake Moore but good to see Stevie, Hanley and Gabe in there. Hopefully all 3 will be ok to play. North wales have got a decent squad out we’ll have to keep on top of Brad Brennan and Jono Smith, they can create a bit of go forward and some quick play the balls. 

Caine Barnes

Ethan Bickerdyke

Lewis Brown

Joseph Brown

Rhys Clarke

Tom Curwen

Hanley Dawson

Jamie Doran

Gabriel Fell

Conor FITZSIMMONS

Carl Forber

Matthew Henson

Bradley Holroyd

Blain Marwood

Marcus Brien

Declan O'Donnell

Adam Ramsden

Stevie Scholey

Perry Singleton

Calvin Wellington

Alex Young

I think the RFL should bring in a rule where players need to play in the position where they are named in the squad alphabetically for one game each season.

So from that list we have Caine at full back, Jamie at Prop, Buffer in the 2nd row, Tom at half back etc....

Archived