Crowds

gittinsfan

20 hours ago, wasginger said:

I think either Halifax or Calderdale council could find themselves skating on thin ice, if anymore Halifax home games allow away supporters during current co-vid restrictions.

Why? 🤔

22 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I will have been married 40 years next Sunday. The chances of me being in attendance were nil anyway. Pity tho. I take it that this is a local authority decision?

Pah, I took the missus to the Oldham game for our anniversary night out. That we were allocated to different stands was the icing on the cake (with a cherry on top).......

21 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Pah, I took the missus to the Oldham game for our anniversary night out. That we were allocated to different stands was the icing on the cake (with a cherry on top).......

Reminds me of the story about Bill Shankly when asked if he really took his wife to watch Rochdale on their wedding anniversary...

"Of course I didn’t take my wife to see Rochdale as an anniversary present.

It was her birthday. Would I have got married in the football season?

Anyway, it was Rochdale reserves."

Out of interest, what's to stop anyone who wants to go to the game simply buying one from the Fax website, now they're on general sale? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

43 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

Out of interest, what's to stop anyone who wants to go to the game simply buying one from the Fax website, now they're on general sale? 

You just show the gateman your hand. If you've got six fingers you're either from Featherstone or Todmorden and as such you're buggered. 😀 👍🏻❗

9 hours ago, Ainley Top said:

You just show the gateman your hand. If you've got six fingers you're either from Featherstone or Todmorden and as such you're buggered. 😀 👍🏻❗

BUT you got to understand AT it's those six fingers that make us from FEV better rugby players than owt calderdale has to offer from the past or in the future

17 minutes ago, POR said:

BUT you got to understand AT it's those six fingers that make us from FEV better rugby players than owt calderdale has to offer from the past or in the future

Where's calderdale? 🤔

Archived