Fev fans allowed at Sheffield game

4 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Doncaster's ground is huge and Sheffield's fan base, er, isn't.

That's true PH but there seems to be rules so will  visiting fans be limited irrespective of crowd size

1 hour ago, POR said:

That's true PH but there seems to be rules so will  visiting fans be limited irrespective of crowd size

well it seems you can buy any number of tickets on the Eagles website so apparently not.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

Looking at our fixtures we play Dewsbury away on 20th June.With restrictions lifted the following day 21st June wouldn't it be better for both clubs to play on the Monday evening with more supporters allowed in.Wonder what they will say in the Eagles office when i ask for a  match ticket with the Fev fans.

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Looking at our fixtures we play Dewsbury away on 20th June.With restrictions lifted the following day 21st June wouldn't it be better for both clubs to play on the Monday evening with more supporters allowed in.Wonder what they will say in the Eagles office when i ask for a  match ticket with the Fev fans.

They will tell you to purchase a ticket through the website.... thats what they told me when I asked that question today.😊

I jumped in with both feet and purchased 4 tickets before we were told that Fev fans could go, I was sat with my fingers crossed till the official announcement. 

Im Fev and im proud

Archived