York City knights

moorside roughyed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is going to be one of the defend as hard and as strongly as we can in order to build some confidence for the matches we really need to win, games. If we can sneak a couple of tries and keep them to the 20-30 range that might be as good as it gets. A worse scenario is that we get a complete pasting.

Yep, York have won 3 and lost 3 so far this season and haven’t been bulldozing teams like Fev and Toulouse have.

Put in a good performance against York and then it’s Widnes at home, who have been rotten this season and are one of the three teams who are below us in the league.

57 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

Yep, York have won 3 and lost 3 so far this season and haven’t been bulldozing teams like Fev and Toulouse have.

Put in a good performance against York and then it’s Widnes at home, who have been rotten this season and are one of the three teams who are below us in the league.

Funny  thing is York have lost 3 at their new home and their fans are convinced the stadium is jinxed 👍 

Looking at the squad it again appears we are in for a struggle on Sunday. Nisbet will come in on the right wing which will be a boost and Kirk,Bridge and Dupree back should strengthen the pack even though now Spencer has picked up an injury.

Half back again seems a bit of a nightmare. Hewitt was severely hampered on Monday's game with his knock and I can't see him playing and with no Charnock or Barran in the squad both halves will probably have to be stand ins probably D Abram and Owen with J Abram coming into the team as a hooker.

Hope we put in an improved performance as the next few weeks after this game are vital for our season but we're not going to start playing well out of nowhere, we have to start this week .

2 hours ago, jroyales said:

Can't read the above two posts. It says, " Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

What does that mean?

They are links to the twitter page.  They should show up?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, jroyales said:

Can't read the above two posts. It says, " Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension."

What does that mean?

E16sVHuXEAEh7It?format=jpg&name=medium

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Tbh, not counting the fev game cos I didn't see it, but the others that we've lost have been down to us throwing them away. Stupid mistakes, daft plays . Play like we did against Swinton and Halifax and were in with a shout. The one that really hurts though was the whitehaven game. We were on top till that stupid dropped ball that allowed them to go in with a half time lead.

Archived