Sun 24 May: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC KO 19:30

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/05/21 at 19:00

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Defender has to get to his feet, cannot lie hunkered down.  What's it called, voluntary tackle?

It's only a voluntary tackle if you don't know the laws of the game. Like most South Standers.

Ref made the right call.

Just now, M j M said:

It's only a voluntary tackle if you don't know the laws of the game. Like most South Standers.

Ref made the right call.

I'm not sure of your point, apologies.  If it was not deemed a voluntary tackle then the Leeds player was deemed  be getting up, and as such he could be dragged back.

18 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

So a genuine mistake by a young ref and not a biased Leeds fan.

Jeez lighten up, also someone else said the same thing and you are not jumping on them, I wonder if the crowd is playing a part, either way the ref is a paid participant the same as the players, as a paying spectator passing an opinion on the ref is no different to those criticising hurrell

11 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Interesting answer by ref to the quick tap question ‘ no were not doing that ‘ . Not sure why though

Was everyone back onside, can you only do one quick tap penalty, was there an injury, had the clock been stopped... 

7 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

No sin bin for me, loads of Leeds players around, had he got the ball to him he was getting tackled anyway.

Savelio has got away with two shoulder charges so far.

Commentator he put his... err everything into that 😂

2 minutes ago, yipyee said:

Was everyone back onside, can you only do one quick tap penalty, was there an injury, had the clock been stopped... 

Is there  a prize if i get them right ?

He's just made a mistake as I type but Leeds always look better with Dwyer on the pitch for me.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

He's just made a mistake as I type but Leeds always look better with Dwyer on the pitch for me.

I have a big issue with the fact Leeming shapes his whole body in the direction he is going to pass in, before the man has even stood up to play the ball. And there is no kidology, that's the way he passes it. Must make organising the defence a piece of cake.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, DavidM said:

So theyre worse  when youre on?

I know Leeds are not the best team in Super League but yes, they would be worse with me playing for them.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Why did Briscoe spin when he was six inches short?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived