Sat 22 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 18:00

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/05/21 at 17:30

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

We really should have a sweepstake on when Bill Arthur confuses opposite-sided Grace and Naiqama. 

And the video shows a foot in touch which I think they all ignored I think.

1 minute ago, Rupert Prince said:

And the video shows a foot in touch which I think they all ignored I think.

Indeed, a case of seeing what you want to? It was fairly clear from the live shot never mind the 2 or three replays from behind the catalan lines just to make sure.

3 minutes ago, TBone said:

Indeed, a case of seeing what you want to? It was fairly clear from the live shot never mind the 2 or three replays from behind the catalan lines just to make sure.

I was beginning to think I must have imagined it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

6 minutes ago, TBone said:

You can't expect them to commentate on what Naiqama was doing - they were too busy watching Grace

Maloney with the first try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

Trying to get the better of Roby in all aspects of the game. 🤣

Lot of respect for what Roby has achieved in the game, but his game now is just 80 minutes of moaning at the ref.

Julien has been penalised for standing still there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Scott Drinkwater’s older brother is not playing at Super League standard. The sooner that McNamara replaces him with the exciting young Frenchman Arthur Mourgue, the better for Catalans.

Archived