Sat 22 May: SL: Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers KO 15:00

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/05/21 at 14:30

2 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

You mean when Austin (who did it create anything) scythed through. 

I was referring to Widdop's first-half effort, but you've just reminded me that Austin did in fact continue Mamo's break from the right side and then passed to Widdop for his hat-track.

However, as you say he didn't (Austin) create anything himself.   I like Austin because he's great when on form and also a really nice guy in the community, but it's obvious he's on his way out and I'm wondering whether we'd be better off giving Dean a chance at half-back.

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I was referring to Widdop's first-half effort, but you've just reminded me that Austin did in fact continue Mamo's break from the right side and then passed to Widdop for his hat-track.

However, as you say he didn't (Austin) create anything himself.   I like Austin because he's great when on form and also a really nice guy in the community, but it's obvious he's on his way out and I'm wondering whether we'd be better off giving Dean a chance at half-back.

So you buy an expensive car and leave it on the drive. 

1 hour ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

So you buy an expensive car and leave it on the drive. 

I would*... If it wasn’t working as it should.

I’d bring back my cheap runabout that I’d loaned to someone else and try that instead.   It won’t look as fancy but it may get me from A to B on a consistent basis.

It’s a shame because the fancy motor really stood out when I first bought it, even fans of other cars were enjoying watching it power by.   The warranty is now void too, because some fool named Bennett tried to use it for a purpose it wasn’t designed for 😁

*I have no coaching experience of course, but I'm just trying to imagine a side like Saints or Wigan leaving an underperforming player in a position where they could be giving youth a chance.   This is surely the perfect opportunity, especially in the weekly rounds.

1 hour ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Clare wasn't really an issue today.

Richardson and sene-lefeo however, defensive horror show.

Maybe George Griffin as well

If Claire is you key link up man in attack it's an issue! 

Agree about our right edge though, 2nd game in a row it's been shocking (albeit with different centres).

48 minutes ago, Ullman said:

An Austin?

A 30 years old Austin must be worth something.. The owners manual states it needs to be run every week to keep it in top condition. 

On 23/05/2021 at 11:49, meast said:

My apologies I thought It said James Child at full back as I'd previously read a post bemoaning a loss involving Child!

Must read better 😮

Fair enough.

We might have faired better with Childs at full back, hes definitely quicker than Claire.

Archived