Folau joins Southport Tigers

4 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

If people don’t like him, that’s fine. I don’t have a problem with that. People will have their reasons and will find their reasons to be reason enough.

I have decided that the best way for me to describe why I don't like him is a fun multiple choice quiz based on Folau's own list.

Question.  What do you call someone who takes other people's money on false promises in order to enrich himself?

1. A drunk

2. A homosexual

3. An adulterer

4. A liar

5. A fornicator

6. A thief

7. An atheist

8. An idolater

(tip... more than one can be correct)

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• 2 months later...

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/05/2021 at 18:12, Stirlin said:

You said EVERYONE....not true.

On 21/05/2021 at 18:12, Stirlin said:

You said EVERYONE....not true.

Another 60 point hiding on Sunday.

Scoring basketball style tries for fun against a hopeless Bradford team at a fairly ramshackle stadium.

Over 600 points scored in 13 games.

Minor premiers.

Unbeaten 100% record. 

But yes....... Very good.... They didn't hammer absolutely everyone, in every single game. 

Well done 👍🏿

5 hours ago, The Frying Scotsman said:

Scoring basketball style tries for fun against a hopeless Bradford team at a fairly ramshackle stadium.

Minor premiers.

Unbeaten 100% record. 

But yes....... Very good.... They didn't hammer absolutely everyone, in every single game. 

Well done 👍🏿

Southport Tigers played Bradford ?

Did Folau score ?

14 hours ago, The Frying Scotsman said:

Minor premiers.

Unbeaten 100% record. 

Well done 👍🏿

I posted that in May , is this female selective memory or......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/07/2021 at 20:03, Dunbar said:

I have decided that the best way for me to describe why I don't like him is a fun multiple choice quiz based on Folau's own list.

Question.  What do you call someone who takes other people's money on false promises in order to enrich himself?

1. A drunk

2. A homosexual

3. An adulterer

4. A liar

5. A fornicator

6. A thief

7. An atheist

8. An idolater

(tip... more than one can be correct)

A new one to add to your list:

9. A politician

Folau considers a higher purpose ... in politics (smh.com.au)

Israel Folau’s mammoth legal fight against Rugby Australia for terminating his contract over his social media post which said homosexuals and other “sinners” would go to hell, appears to have given the 6ft 4 rugby union player a taste for the political.

It seems that Folau will play out a 2 year contract with Japanese club Shining Arcs Tokyo-Bay Urayasu first.

And according to media reports his contract contains strict clauses relating to his social media activity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jul/05/israel-folau-makes-shock-return-to-rugby-union-after-signing-deal-in-japan

Now, I know I don't have the moral compass of Folau but I do wonder why someone would spend a lot of (other people's) money to fight for freedom of expression, settle for a large amount, only to then voluntarily sign another contract that restricts these freedoms.

Or am I being naive here and there are other factors in play that would influence his behaviour. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

It seems that Folau will play out a 2 year contract with Japanese club Shining Arcs Tokyo-Bay Urayasu first.

And according to media reports his contract contains strict clauses relating to his social media activity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jul/05/israel-folau-makes-shock-return-to-rugby-union-after-signing-deal-in-japan

Now, I know I don't have the moral compass of Folau but I do wonder why someone would spend a lot of (other people's) money to fight for freedom of expression, settle for a large amount, only to then voluntarily sign another contract that restricts these freedoms.

Or am I being naive here and there are other factors in play that would influence his behaviour. 

Just relax and forget about it, it’s not worth hating and he’s left RL anyway. 

Archived