Home game with Fans

Mr Frisky

I'm sure we arnt in any danger of going over the limit but does anyone know how many fans we are allowed this Sunday?

Also can we assume we can just turn up and pay on the gate and once inside the ground masks arnt compulsory??

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

I'm sure we arnt in any danger of going over the limit but does anyone know how many fans we are allowed this Sunday?

Also can we assume we can just turn up and pay on the gate and once inside the ground masks arnt compulsory??

Weren't wearing masks at Wembley for the cup final. Reds were allowed 400 last year but I'm sure BP is only 2k capacuty. If it was ticket only I would imagine the club would have put them on sale before now. 

Donny on Sunday, hard to predict this one. They won easily against South Wales at home last week but shipped 24pts which bodes well for our ability to rack up points at the moment. Could be a cracker, confident we can win this with 13 on the field for 80min. Can't wait 👍

I have been talking to a few of our older fans over the last couple of days and they didn't realize they couldn't pay at the turnstiles as they are not up to speed with social media sites , if anyone knows someone please try and help them out , I have just got 4 of our older fans sorted so they don't miss out supporting their favourite team, it only takes a few minutes to help out townies ,  it's been a hell of a year for everyone, let's do our bit , UTT

Think it will affect the crowd numbers, only a narrow window to get them if you work through the week. If it's still being shown on Our League for a fiver, then some of the  less staunch fans might choose to watch it at home in the sun. Forecast good for Sunday. Does anyone know if the Marquee is still up and will you be able to get a few pints before the game. 🤔

3 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Think it will affect the crowd numbers, only a narrow window to get them if you work through the week. If it's still being shown on Our League for a fiver, then some of the  less staunch fans might choose to watch it at home in the sun. Forecast good for Sunday. Does anyone know if the Marquee is still up and will you be able to get a few pints before the game. 🤔

The amount of time people spend on their phones or laptops these days I dont think it will be a problem for fans getting tickets in time.
The game isnt being shown on OurLeague this week.
Marquee is open from 12-2pm and after the game until 6pm..

Cant wait for Sunday! UTT!

WORKINGTON TOWN

Caine Barnes

Ethan Bickerdyke

Lewis Brown

Joseph Brown

Rhys Clarke

Tom Curwen

Hanley Dawson

Jamie Doran

Gabriel Fell

Conor Fitzsimmons

Carl Forber

Matthew Henson

Blain Marwood

Jake Moore

Marcus O' Brien

Declan O'Donnell

Stevie Scholey

Perry Singleton

Calvin Wellington

Alex Young

9 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Holroyd ....

Concussion protocols no doubt after his knock on the head last week. That’s a bit of a blow really, he has something of an X factor about him, really impressed with him.

5 hours ago, SteveCaton said:

The amount of time people spend on their phones or laptops these days I dont think it will be a problem for fans getting tickets in time.
The game isnt being shown on OurLeague this week.
Marquee is open from 12-2pm and after the game until 6pm..

Cant wait for Sunday! UTT!

Can't wait either, can't believe it's only 950 capacity, be chuffed if we got that though. 👍UTT

14 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Can't wait either, can't believe it's only 950 capacity, be chuffed if we got that though. 👍UTT

Would be great but tickets go off sale at 12.30 today and I know a few lads who said they may just try and pay on the gate and im sure plenty more won't even know they can't.

Would have been 700+ with first game back but with the need to prebook i would say 350 ish.

Shame

3 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Would be great but tickets go off sale at 12.30 today and I know a few lads who said they may just try and pay on the gate and im sure plenty more won't even know they can't.

Would have been 700+ with first game back but with the need to prebook i would say 350 ish.

Shame

I would expect more than that surely?? 

Are those lads who you mention not regulars then? Surely if they know its ticket only, they wouldn't take the chance 

44 minutes ago, Town Army said:

I would expect more than that surely?? 

Are those lads who you mention not regulars then? Surely if they know its ticket only, they wouldn't take the chance 

Semi- regular.

When I showed then the Town website they just said on the day Town won't turn money down... each to their own. Hopefully back to normal very soon.

53 minutes ago, townie88 said:

I'd expect the crowd to be very near the max capacity to be honest. Grand stand is sold out and I'd expect the popular side to be close also  

I would to if not max capacity . There’s a buzz around from fans wanting to get down from what I’ve picked up 

4 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

Semi- regular.

When I showed then the Town website they just said on the day Town won't turn money down... each to their own. Hopefully back to normal very soon.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1491778311162356&id=369647290042136

You can still get tickets but you cannot pay on the gate and the guidance is there for a reason so I'd suggest advising them to secure tickets as they're only a few limited Town end places left. 

Thank you. 

Archived