Widnes - Game 7

jroyales

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe season ticket holders have been contacted, and further ticket details will be released this week.

Need a performance like the first half vs York, minus the daft sending off. Win the battle in the middle, allow the chop-and-changed backs and middles to create chances and finish sets better.

I’d be very happy with four points from the next next three games, hopefully starting with a win on Sunday.

I am reading various tweets regarding season tickets and confirming attendance. Shouldn't this have happened weeks ago or alternatively if say the limit on spectators is 800 and letss say 250 season ticket holders so reserve their spaces and then put the remaining on sale. You can always release more tickets when you have all the info in regarding attendance 

Or simply pay £4.95 via our League 

Season ticket holders have until midday tmoro to confirm attendance or otherwise.  I assume then tickets will go on sale for both home and away. The council sets the capacity and what each club have have as maximum capacity at the moment.  York got 1000 in an 8800 stadium so ours holds 6500 so maybe we get around the same. But baffling decision to show it on our league will hurt the attendance, pay £17 or £20 or watch at home for a 5er 

14 minutes ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

Season ticket holders have until midday tmoro to confirm attendance or otherwise.  I assume then tickets will go on sale for both home and away. The council sets the capacity and what each club have have as maximum capacity at the moment.  York got 1000 in an 8800 stadium so ours holds 6500 so maybe we get around the same. But baffling decision to show it on our league will hurt the attendance, pay £17 or £20 or watch at home for a 5er 

I'm a season ticket holder but can't get there Sunday. But I can see it on OuRLeague. So suits me. Although I'd rather be there.

Surely it will be close to a sell out though if the capacity is reduced to around 800ish. Then anyone who can't make it pays for ourleague and we get extra money that way. 

Massive massive game for us. We've had two nightmare performances in Batley away and Haven at home which I just can't explain. But the effort in the York game was certainly there throughout the 80 mins and when it was 13 on 13 when we looked capable of matching them. Can't see there being too many changes to the 17 as most of the injured are still a week or two away and I don't think we actually had any new injuries from the York game.

Can't wait to actually get to a game.

The last 2 loan signings haven't gone that well.... 

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

11 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Dunno, croft got us the win over Halifax. Pity about the injury. 

It was the injury that I was thinking of.  1 good game then out.  Nisbet didn't make it to 1 game.

Hopefully we will get 2 games out of Senior!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

There'll be a little bit of history played out at Bower Fold on Sunday.

For most of Oldham's games this year I've been on my own behind the goals we were attacking, taking photos. At times I felt a little bit humbled that in all the history of the club, in 2021 I've literally been the only Oldham fan behind the sticks.

So, after all we've been through in the past 14/15 months, there'll be a bunch of Oldham fans shouting for the Roughyeds at a live game.  It's going to be amazing!

History will reflect that in the pause of 2020/2021, normal service will be resumed at Bower Fold on Sunday May 30, 2021.  Win lose or draw, being there will be history making.   

Massive game for us this. We've had a couple of shocking performances recently and started to put that right in the first half at York. Must play tough and compete throughout the 80 mins.

For the team tomorrow it looks like Senior will play right centre freeing Bridge to play either in the back row or from the bench. Looks like Abram will go back to full back and Charnock coming into the halves with Hewitt. Can't see us risking Joy for this game after so long out but nice to see him back in the squad.

Can't wait to watch the lads again after 15 months. COME ON OLDHAM

15 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

There'll be a little bit of history played out at Bower Fold on Sunday.

For most of Oldham's games this year I've been on my own behind the goals we were attacking, taking photos. At times I felt a little bit humbled that in all the history of the club, in 2021 I've literally been the only Oldham fan behind the sticks.

So, after all we've been through in the past 14/15 months, there'll be a bunch of Oldham fans shouting for the Roughyeds at a live game.  It's going to be amazing!

History will reflect that in the pause of 2020/2021, normal service will be resumed at Bower Fold on Sunday May 30, 2021.  Win lose or draw, being there will be history making.   

That was a pretty impressive crowd noise you were making behind the sticks, Dave. I thought it was the Tannoy.

Archived