Sun 30 May: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Leigh Centurions KO 15:00

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/05/21 at 14:30

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers were unimpressive at Wakefield. Luckily the judiciary decided that Sims was not guilty and will be available against Leigh.

Hope George King returns he has been our rock.

Leigh seem to fade in the second half. Rovers to get the win after a struggle. Any margin will do, putting us 8 points clear.

Rovers will win, but not as comfortably as we’d like - the players always seem to rise to a challenge, and lower to the lack of one... 🙄🤬

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

22 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

I'll give you a reach around if this happens.

Jeez...I've had a sheltered life.

I just had to look that up! 🤔 😳

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

These games are starting to feel like must wins for Leigh if they are going to give themselves a chance of survival. But I can't see Rovers slipping up again. Despite their poor display against Wakefield I think they've actually looked like a decent side so far this year and I'd be surprised if Leigh cause them too many issues, although I live in hope.

Rovers by 16

Rervers try from Linett, although to be fair, Abdull created an enormous gap that anyone could have scored.

Abdull hits the post from 15m to left of the posts.

4-0.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived