Sat 29 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 18:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/05/21 at 17:30

7 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

Yes, we remember when Graveyard John used to post some great comments on here....its got the badge on but the quality is long gone🤣🤣🤣

We do?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refreshing to follow a match thread where a certain subset of Warrington fans aren't constantly imagining horrific crimes committed by Samkins.

Hardaker is in trouble here - red card! Joelkins - yellow.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Josh Drinkwater is today back to his 2018 standard form.

I suspect that Josh has been inspired by the brilliant recent performances of his younger brother Scott at North Queensland. Or maybe Josh doesn’t want to be embarrassed by looking pathetic by comparison.

ZAK'S BACK

being an utter ****head. It comes to something when you find yourself cheering Joel Tomkins on.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, dkw said:

Yeah I don't understand how tomkins got away with just a yellow then. 

So close to the hooter, it was effectively a sending-off, and the disciplinary bods will take a look at it next week anyway.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

So close to the hooter, it was effectively a sending-off, and the disciplinary bods will take a look at it next week anyway.

Suppose it was the easy option for Childs really.

Catalans, out of the Cup, rest themselves for a week and prepare to repeat the dose for their next opponents, Leigh.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

Yeah I don't understand how tomkins got away with just a yellow then. 

The ref realised that Tomkins was punching Hardaker and thought it was full mitigation for a yellow instead of red and to be fair I can quite understand that call

Archived