ticket sales

Nearenough

am i correct in my reading on the knights website that tickets for the swinton match can only b bought by goin to the stadium and queueing up? no online/phone sales (for non ST holders)? it also looks like there are no concession tickets available for the ladies final, kids  pay full whack if they get a ticket?

Be interesting to see what limit is set for this game. Would be good to have an uplift from the Oldham game to get the place really buzzing for a match that could make history for the club. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

2 hours ago, Bullmania said:

The picture on Twitter says you play Swinton 6th may so who won that semi final? 😂

That’s next years semi final. Here at the Knights we look to the future, not the past  😉

On 26/05/2021 at 20:55, Nearenough said:

am i correct in my reading on the knights website that tickets for the swinton match can only b bought by goin to the stadium and queueing up?

seems the answer to my question was "No."

7 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Got my tickets for swinton semi no problems ,, but try and get a parking ticket   , no chance  , get your act together York or you'll never gain fans .😬😬😬

Don't think it's the Knights John, its the stadium that's doing the ticket sales as well as the car park, they don't seem organised at all and the printer never seems to be working.

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Got my tickets for swinton semi no problems ,, but try and get a parking ticket   , no chance  , get your act together York or you'll never gain fans .😬😬😬

I'm parking in Monks Cross and walking over. 4 hours parking according the website.

36 minutes ago, JonT said:

I'm parking in Monks Cross and walking over. 4 hours parking according the website.

Cheers will check it out in future , my persistent wife has now got the ticket sorted , thanks.😀😀😀

46 minutes ago, JonT said:

Think it’s 2 hrs on match day 

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

1 hour ago, JonT said:

Vanguard is but nothing on the Monks Cross website about match days.

https://monkscrossshopping.com/centre-info/getting-here/

I'd double check that if I were you. I know The Range is restricted on match days, and I'm sure I saw something in the Monks Cross car park a while ago about match day parking.

It is a massive weekend for the club, perhaps Vanguard could have kept the limit to 4 hours for this Sunday. It would have been good PR for them.

Archived