NW Crusaders

HP Beans

Looking forward to this game,the promotion of it has sent waves through the RFL👍🏻

Hopefully we get a decent crowd in and gain a few new fans.

It will be nice to see Jono Smith back playing at CP,always entertaining to watch whichever team he is playing for.If I’m correct the Crusaders also have ex Widnes try scoring machine Patrick Ah Van in their ranks,I would imagine he will still be a handful at this level.

Here is to an entertaining game and safe travel to any Crusaders fans who make the trip up to Sunny Cumbria.

The roofs at both ends have been peeled back to enjoy beers in the sun😉

This should be a good game and I’m hoping for a good win, they do have some good players and won’t be push overs. Also with all the promotions for the game I’m hoping for a good crowd!

The big miss for us this game will be dallimore as he has been brilliant the last 2 games.

It'll be great after so long and I can't wait. I just hope that big screen they've put up at the Hindpool Road end is robust enough for rugby balls smacking into it. 🏉😃

Don't think there has been a buzz in the ground like today since 2009 when we were winning the league. There 8 at the end flattered them, we got held over the line 4 or 5 times. Majority cumbrian team also to top it off. 

Great display by the Raiders. 1,950 is a very decent crowd. Spoke to Jono Smith when he came off. He looked in great pain when they were trying to relocate his dislocated finger on the field  - no wonder it was actually broken. The beer garden initiative looks to be paying dividends, hope there is good weather for the football Euros and the club builds on the success they have had with beer sales. Our pack will stand up to any team in this league and probably the one above. Great effort by the team.

I have to agree a real buzz in the ground today,hopefully they like what they saw and keep coming back.

Regarding the game,in a nutshell, another good professional performance dictated by our two local halfbacks.Both went very well today,I hope people enjoyed themselves👍🏻🏉

Very good performance by the raiders today ! Controlled the game straight from the off. what a brilliant crowd of nearly 2k, good offer from the rugby of getting people in before 1pm as there were big queues all day for drink. Onwards and upwards COYR

Archived