MOM Halifax v Featherstone Rovers

jamescolin

1. Day

2. Moors

3. Locky

A great win considering who we had missing.  After Chizzy was helped off though there didn't seem to be much to celebrate. (we don't do short term injuries do we) I'd happily give Widnes a bye to the final just to avoid any further damage but I don't think many will agree ?  Anyway I'm available for selection next week.

Just now, RobLambert said:

1. Day

2. Moors

3. Locky

A great win considering who we had missing.  After Chizzy was helped off though there didn't seem to be much to celebrate. (we don't do short term injuries do we) I'd happily give Widnes a bye to the final just to avoid any further damage but I don't think many will agree ?  Anyway I'm available for selection next week.

Need to take down Bradford at home on the 13th......

After today's scoring the results show as follows: Leader, Moors with 29, Gale 19, Lockwood 15, Chisholm 11, Brown 8, Day 7, Hall 4,  Kopczak 2, and Halton 1. Cheers. UTR. Two days to go keep voting please.

Archived