MOM Halifax v Featherstone Rovers

1. Day

2. Moors

3. Locky

A great win considering who we had missing.  After Chizzy was helped off though there didn't seem to be much to celebrate. (we don't do short term injuries do we) I'd happily give Widnes a bye to the final just to avoid any further damage but I don't think many will agree ?  Anyway I'm available for selection next week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, RobLambert said:

1. Day

2. Moors

3. Locky

A great win considering who we had missing.  After Chizzy was helped off though there didn't seem to be much to celebrate. (we don't do short term injuries do we) I'd happily give Widnes a bye to the final just to avoid any further damage but I don't think many will agree ?  Anyway I'm available for selection next week.

Need to take down Bradford at home on the 13th......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, micngill said:

1. Moors

2. Brown

3. Gale

Special mention to all 17 who each played their part. Big minutes from Kopczak and Locky. 

Yes big men big minutes and a very hot day. 

• Like 1

After todays voting the leader is Moors with 19 followed by Gale on 8 and Chisholm on 7. Please let me have your votes for this match

After today's scoring the results show as follows: Leader, Moors with 29, Gale 19, Lockwood 15, Chisholm 11, Brown 8, Day 7, Hall 4,  Kopczak 2, and Halton 1. Cheers. UTR. Two days to go keep voting please.

Final score for Halifax match then is as yesterday. So the overall position is: Gale with 11, Holmes with 8, and Harrison and Chisholm with 7.