A complete disgrace for our sport

8 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

The only thing that is more ridiculous than the contents of the website, is the insinuation that Skolars and or West Wales would submit to the RFL that Sam Tompkins scored four trys and four goals.

Or even the world renowned Sam TOMKINS, that would be even more ridiculous.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Top harsh. A public flogging in Halifax's Peace Hall Square would be justifiable though 

A pedant writes, 'Piece' as in pieces of cloth, surely.

2 hours ago, JohnM said:

If we were able to harness the energy used in trying to find things to complain about in the RFL, we could reduce the country's carbon emissions by  34.889 %

87.6% of statistics are just made up on the spot. 

14 hours ago, Number 16 said:

This outrage really should end in the public execution of the person responsible. 

A year in the electric chair , then if it happens again next time they plug it in 

2 hours ago, Yakstorm said:

In fairness SportsTG (which has also been Fox Sports Pulse and Sporting Pulse) was considered more than adequate for the NRL from 2002 to 2019 and the NZRL from 2006 to 2020.

It is also still used by FIBA and most major basketball competitions around the globe and by the AFL.

For competition management software, it does the job.

For grassroots, vaguely yes it does a job. It’s a long way from Pitchero. 

Not even close to being suitable for a supposed professional competition.

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

For grassroots, vaguely yes it does a job. It’s a long way from Pitchero. 

Not even close to being suitable for a supposed professional competition.

How many inaccuracies are there?

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

How many inaccuracies are there?

SportsTG is extremely weak for user experience and even worse for visual appearance. Both massive design issues... in my humblest opinion of course. Each to their own.

I do stand by its ineffectiveness for professional sport though.

6 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

SportsTG is extremely weak for user experience and even worse for visual appearance. Both massive design issues... in my humblest opinion of course. Each to their own.

I do stand by its ineffectiveness for professional sport though.

That is even remotely answering the question....

3 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

I second that. Blessed are those that expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

The RFL are ship, which is why I get infrequently annoyed about their ship performances.

And this in the same country that produced Lord Horatio Nelson. Who really knew how to get his ship together.

21 minutes ago, unapologetic pedant said:

And this in the same country that produced Lord Horatio Nelson. Who really knew how to get his ship together.

I don’t know, but they first need to get themselves out of the shiphouse if they have any ambition of steering the ship

33 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

I don’t know, but they first need to get themselves out of the shiphouse if they have any ambition of steering the ship

To help enhance your credibility, please list your original sports prophecies that have come to pass. Not rehashes of someone else's prophecies. We want original ones. 

Have been on the team bus going to away games and shown the players the picture supposed to be of them on the RFL website. One managed to make a coloured prop look remarkably like a white scrum half, both with the surname Robinson. Picture used on RFL website had not come from the club!

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Quite honestly complaining about the RFL on here is a waste of time, everyone knows they are unfit to be running a sport, that they are answerable to no one, and couldn't give a monkeys what we think or feel. Expecting to get any answers from Rimmer is amply illustrated by his performance the other night full of the usual 🐂💩 corporate speak about 'steakholders'  and the barely concealed credulity that their decisions should be questioned.

Until there is a major change in the management of the game, unlikely under the present constitution, things will deteriorate further.

4 hours ago, chisholm said:

At the community clubs sports tg is updated by a club official. If not done within a time schedule offending club could face penalties. 

More work that has been placed on the unpaid volunteer. 

No wonder clubs are loosing volunteers who are sick of the RFL putting more work on them, yet they can't get their own act together.

Clubs have had to ring/ fax/ email results in by a certain time or risk being fined for years and before you blame the RFL this applies to the majority of sport at community level

4 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

Quite honestly complaining about the RFL on here is a waste of time, everyone knows they are unfit to be running a sport, that they are answerable to no one, and couldn't give a monkeys what we think or feel. Expecting to get any answers from Rimmer is amply illustrated by his performance the other night full of the usual 🐂💩 corporate speak about 'steakholders'  and the barely concealed credulity that their decisions should be questioned.

Until there is a major change in the management of the game, unlikely under the present constitution, things will deteriorate further.

Was it Rump or Sirloin ?

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

To help enhance your credibility, please list your original sports prophecies that have come to pass. Not rehashes of someone else's prophecies. We want original ones. 

90 seconds from FT, I predicted Australia would win the last WC.

10 hours ago, Clogiron said:

He definitely seems to have a skewered opinion to that of the majority of the RL community and he rarely gives me optimism.

1 hour ago, unapologetic pedant said:

Which makes your job as a prophet of doom easier. 

In your opinion that maybe so UP, but if you are not gonna play the pun game with me on your retorts for this thread, then I’m not gonna listen to you.

it really is quite shambolic, i would say amateur, but that would do a massive disservice to the amateur ranks.

Depending what time i logged on the scorers change incorrectly again 🤣

I am against dual reg & would still be even if Danny Brought or Joel Tomkins were brought in 🤣

862AF5B4-6B46-4F16-99A8-159F5D19B1E1.jpeg

41AF1242-10D3-4989-9262-6781EC9073B2.jpeg

Archived