Bureta Faraimo to Cas?

And Darnell McIntosh to Hull FC apparently..

You heard it here nearly first...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

And Darnell McIntosh to Hull FC apparently..

You heard it here nearly first...

I wonder if Hull pay more than Huddersfield or they are seen as a bigger club with more potential. 

Huddersfield should be doing their best to keep hold of good young players

1 minute ago, Chris22 said:

Is it just me that doesn't get the hype about McIntosh?

He's a decent player but is he an upgrade on what Hull already have?

He definitely appears to have stagnated somewhat so perhaps a change will do him good

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I think Fairaimo will be on a decent wedge and is a quota player so will be looking to bolster other parts of the squad.

I'd be surprised if Faraimo is on a decent wedge, he wasn't even playing first grade in NRL. I'd expect McIntosh to be on more than him

19 hours ago, JM2010 said:

I wonder if Hull pay more than Huddersfield or they are seen as a bigger club with more potential. 

Huddersfield should be doing their best to keep hold of good young players

Hudds probably need to free up space on the SC to afford the purported £200K a year they've offered Fages

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

8 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Hudds probably need to free up space on the SC to afford the purported £200K a year they've offered Fages

I didn't think McIntosh would count towards much on their cap as he's club trained

Archived