Swinton at home

spanishknight

Still no confirmation that the final will be staged at Wembley stadium,just hope we turn up for the game as we should be to strong for swinton,are swinton allowed any supporters at the game?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Puk said:

Still no confirmation that the final will be staged at Wembley stadium,just hope we turn up for the game as we should be to strong for swinton,are swinton allowed any supporters at the game?

Announced final at Wembley ,  months a go  , match before challenge cup final , see you there😀😀😀

1 hour ago, JonT said:

What's the deal if you've little chance of making the entry timem I've prior commitments and then a fair journey, so precious little chance i can be there an hour before kick off? 🤷‍♂️

1250 i av to be there for a 2pm kick off? i know that they need to be sure everyones in b4 they kick off but last admission is 1.30, why couldnt that b 1.45. also says we hav to wear a mask while in the ground, wasnt the case at cas when i went last week just entry and exit....hey ho, at least its rugby to watch!

3 hours ago, Puk said:

Four Betfred Championship sides will fight it out this weekend for the opportunity to grace the hallowed turf at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 17 July as part of the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final. 

2 hours ago, JonT said:

What's the deal if you've little chance of making the entry time? I've prior commitments and then a fair journey, so precious little chance i can be there an hour before kick off? 🤷‍♂️

The other week entrance times were a shambles, 1 bloke taking temps. I wouldn't worry if you don't make your time. I don't know mine cos they haven't emailed it, again. 

I got told to pull my mask up by a steward after eating an apple but loads of people didn't have them on.

Get in at 1.30pm and we’re all safe. If that becomes 1.31pm you become a super spreader and we’re all doomed. And masks outside. When will this BS ever end?  I got told off for taking a photo of an empty John Smiths Stadium last month by some little jobsworth as now it’s used for vaccines it’s “an official government site”. What total, utter BS. Can we play the next game in Texas or Florida please where people are actually allowed to be people and not lobotomised drones. 

I don't think you'll be turned away as long as you turned up before kick off. Was a shambles against Oldham anyway as the turnstiles didn't open until 2.15pm leading to long queues of everyone outside. It'll all work out in time, I'm not complaining as long as I get in and it's council not club enforced I think

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

Watching the cup semi finals and the maskless crowd it’s clear that Covid is too scared to frequent elite level rugby league, but will have a field day at Championship level so we all need to gimp up.  Whoever is making up the “rules” for York need a good slap. 

What a load of whinging , couple of months ago everyone couldn't wait to get back , just get in the stadium , sing , shout , applaud do what you will to get the knights to Wembley.😀😀😀

On 04/06/2021 at 20:49, POR said:

Four Betfred Championship sides will fight it out this weekend for the opportunity to grace the hallowed turf at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 17 July as part of the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final. 

According to the rfl website all tickets for cup final are off sale and more information will be announced tomorrow

6 minutes ago, Puk said:

According to the rfl website all tickets for cup final are off sale and more information will be announced tomorrow

DOES anything what the RFL do  really surprise you😀

8 hours ago, spanishknight said:

It's true, woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream, we are going to Wembley, yes, yes it's true at long last.

The kick-off times at Wembley have now been confirmed, with the Betfred Challenge Cup Final between Castleford Tigers and St Helens kicking off at 3pm, and the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final between Featherstone Rovers and York City Knights preceding it at midday. 

1 hour ago, POR said:

The kick-off times at Wembley have now been confirmed, with the Betfred Challenge Cup Final between Castleford Tigers and St Helens kicking off at 3pm, and the AB Sundecks 1895 Cup Final between Featherstone Rovers and York City Knights preceding it at midday. 

...and the Featherstone & Cas fans will kick off at 5pm.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

22 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Did exactly what we had to do today , very professional and workmanlike performance , made mine and many others day , Wembley here we come 😀😀😀

Thought the first 10minutes we were excellent and Swinton had the next 15minutes and for the rest of the game we had everything under our control and never looked like losing,just hope we can be at Wembley to see them play

Enjoyable day, the hospitality is excellent, a huge difference from Bootham Crescent, well done to all concerned.

On the pitch I thought we looked a bit more dangerous than recently and moved it a little more. Not as much as I’d have liked but it was an improvement, definitely helps having Marsh back at fullback. Brinning looked back to his best.

Overall it’s pleasing to win fairly comfortably, at 12-6 down in the 1st half it was such a crucial moment of the game, had Swinton scored again and knocked over a few penalties suddenly you’re 2 or 3 scores behind and chasing the game and panicking. Instead we tightened things up and got back in front.

Well done to Swinton too who made a game of it, their backs worked well. 

Looking forward to Wembley, but very disappointed in some of the comments from Cas fans worried about missing out on tickets - some are suggesting all general sale tickets already sold should be refunded then more can be available for season ticket holders. One oaf even says the ‘mickey mouse cup should be moved elsewhere’ because ‘no way should flat cappers and York fans be taking tickets away from Cas and Saints.’ In a week when Cas (and other clubs) had so much support from other clubs fans to get their academy decision overturned, it’s nice to see the RL community spirit remains ☹️

56 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Well done to Swinton too who made a game of it, their backs worked well. 

Looking forward to Wembley, but very disappointed in some of the comments from Cas fans worried about missing out on tickets - some are suggesting all general sale tickets already sold should be refunded then more can be available for season ticket holders. One oaf even says the ‘mickey mouse cup should be moved elsewhere’ because ‘no way should flat cappers and York fans be taking tickets away from Cas and Saints.’ In a week when Cas (and other clubs) had so much support from other clubs fans to get their academy decision overturned, it’s nice to see the RL community spirit remains ☹️

Lol. Cas in their Mickey Mouse ground

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Archived