Swinton at home

spanishknight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AB Knight said:

Well done to Swinton too who made a game of it, their backs worked well. 

Looking forward to Wembley, but very disappointed in some of the comments from Cas fans worried about missing out on tickets - some are suggesting all general sale tickets already sold should be refunded then more can be available for season ticket holders. One oaf even says the ‘mickey mouse cup should be moved elsewhere’ because ‘no way should flat cappers and York fans be taking tickets away from Cas and Saints.’ In a week when Cas (and other clubs) had so much support from other clubs fans to get their academy decision overturned, it’s nice to see the RL community spirit remains ☹️

The reason why we have this so called Mickey mouse cup is because the super League clubs couldn't fill the stadium. So they have to rely on us minnows to help out😄

Never made it in the end. It was already a push to get there anywhere near our allotted time, then traffic was horrendous, both kids were car sick, and ended up having a bit of a breakdown in a layby on the 1079 and unfortunately i don't mean mechanical. Kicking myself as i have been doing pretty well since a complete nervous breakdown last summer. Anyway I'm gonna give rugby a miss for a while until i can process the association of last Sunday. First time in 40 years of going to RL in York that i won't be going along but this felt like a mental full stop.

But it was a great result for the club and i will have everything crossed that you all get to watch a wonderful Knights victory at Wembley! Take care all you Knights fans ❤ 

42 minutes ago, JonT said:

Never made it in the end. It was already a push to get there anywhere near our allotted time, then traffic was horrendous, both kids were car sick, and ended up having a bit of a breakdown in a layby on the 1079 and unfortunately i don't mean mechanical. Kicking myself as i have been doing pretty well since a complete nervous breakdown last summer. Anyway I'm gonna give rugby a miss for a while until i can process the association of last Sunday. First time in 40 years of going to RL in York that i won't be going along but this felt like a mental full stop.

But it was a great result for the club and i will have everything crossed that you all get to watch a wonderful Knights victory at Wembley! Take care all you Knights fans ❤ 

Take care and good luck.

1 hour ago, JonT said:

Keep your head up mate

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

1 hour ago, JonT said:

Please keep posting , we all need to stick together I sincerely hope things improve for you , iam sure iam supported in wishing you all the best from us ALL at york

3 hours ago, JonT said:

With you all the way. If there's owt us fans can do, let us know.

Archived