Spray Painting

It seems to be the latest fad, getting the UPVC window frames spray painted.

Whilst I can understand that if they look messy why is grey the colour of choice ? 

Maybe I should have added this to the rant thread

48 minutes ago, Red Willow said:

Whilst I can understand that if they look messy why is grey the colour of choice ? 

Grey doesn't show the dirt that you can't be bothered to clean off after you've had your frames painted.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Red Willow said:

Used to see loads of pvc painted purple round Bolton a few years back 

Seen some good and some horrendous paint jobs on pvc Windows , recently did a conversion on a Conny roof in Chester , the client asked me about getting the frames painted afterwards , I asked him if he'd ever done any car repairs involving painting plastic bumpers , replied his dad had resprayed cars in the past , I told him to do it himself with his dad's help , treat it like a plastic bumper and you'll get results as good as a company 

Archived