diskin

roughyed1064

2 hours ago, roughyed1064 said:

can i ask you guys of your opinion of our coach at oldham, as he was at your club previously, will he save us from the drop back to division 1 or not. appreciate your feedback, thanks.

did you see his farewell posts ?. check back to September 10 , 2019

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

NO, he took us backwards by 3 years within a season, effed and jeffed at our fans and our team fell apart been messed about,you could see in some games the boys simply dident want to play or even enjoy the game win or lose, he stayed far too long,great players dont always make a good coach, i watched him play since his u9 days with moor and the lad were good, but we seem to have found one now whos a keeper, i said many times on our 12 in a row loss streak we would be better leaving him at home to get better results.

He'll be OK as long as you win a few and compete, but if it all goes wrong it'll never be his fault, unless his attitudes have changed since leaving us.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

You guys were right, in my opinion he has to go. I know we don't have deep pockets but Scott Naylor was working wonders considering he too had no money to spend. 

I thought that you actually did spend a fair amount at the start of the season. You certainly outbid a couple of clubs for players. Maybe it isn't the money - he possibly just isn't very good?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

4 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I thought that you actually did spend a fair amount at the start of the season. You certainly outbid a couple of clubs for players. Maybe it isn't the money - he possibly just isn't very good?

You can say that again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived