NRL Match Thread - Round 13 - 2021 - Only 4 games this week

Jennings goes through a big space to score for the Storm. Created by a Hynes pass.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace somehow gets the ball down for the Titans.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Titans have had some very strong passages of play. How many times have they forced a goal line drop-out on the Storm?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ten in the bin for Reimis Smith.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Great match so far and great crowd on the sunshine coast, got a lot of family up in caloundra

One of my sisters had a farm up there - limes, mainly - but she retired a couple of years ago.

Looks like the Storm will hang on to win this (he said, hoping it's a jinx).

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That last action was typical of the Titans today - good work undone by sloppy passing out wide.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Right, I'm off to the woman's CC thread.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've mentioned once before how I had twice clicked onto Bullitt just in time for the car chase. I just did it again!!

Within 2 minutes of clicking he picks up the car from the garage and sees the two goons following him.

It was a scrappy game game made worse by a scrappy Ref. If Holbrook had  spent a bit more time with the squad practising the St Helens keep the ball alive on the the last play of the game, the Titans should have won the game with that play despite blowing a couple of chances earlier on!

The Titans put in a good physical effort and that was a reaction to some  poor games, Storm despite being more underdone than of late kept turning up up for each other and that kept them in the game and made the Titans give away too many unenforced errors

Still as Bellyache said later "A wins a win"

If you like old type radio comedy/drama's etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

Newcastle Knights vs Parramatta Eels at Suncorp Stadium, 4.05pm

Knights: 1. Tex Hoy 2. Starford To’a 3. Enari Tuala 4. Bradman Best 5. Brayden Musgrove 6. Connor Watson 14. Kurt Mann 8. Sauaso Sue 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Jacob Saifiti 11. Brodie Jones 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Mitchell Barnett

15. Josh King 16. Jack Johns 17. Simi Sasagi 18. Jake Clifford

19. Jirah Momoisea 20. Mathew Croker

Players cut: 7. Phoenix Crossland 21. Gehamat Shibasaki

Late Mail: The Knights confirmed 24 hours out from kick-off that Jake Clifford will play his first game for the Knights off the bench. Kurt Mann has been promoted to halfback with Phoenix Crossland dropping out of the side. Jack Johns has been named on the bench to make his club debut, while Mat Croker is named in the reserves but will reportedly make his NRL debut. Simi Sasagi is expected to make way on the bench for Croker.

Eels: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Waqa Blake 5. Haze Dunster 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Marata Niukore 11. Isaiah Papali’i 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown

14. Will Smith 15. Shaun Lane 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Bryce Cartwright

19. Makahesi Makatoa 21. Viliami Penisini

Players cut: 18. Joey Lussick 20. Jakob Arthur

Late Mail: The Eels are set to have Origin squad member Reed Mahoney available with Joey Lussick dropping out of the squad 24 hours before kick-off. Waqa Blake is a chance of being dropped after the Eels’ horror defensive display against the Bunnies with Will Penisini a chance to make his debut.

Archived