NRL Match Thread - Round 13 - 2021 - Only 4 games this week

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing that the three fastest NRL players to reach 50 tries will be Fijians. Maybe SL clubs should ignore the AUS/NZers and just shop in Fiji.

43min: try to Bryce Cartwright. Pass looked suspicious but it went back then bounced forward off the Knights tackler.

Moses finally kicks one.

Parra  28 - 0

54min: Opacic try. Moses doesn't take the kick because he's getting his calf rubbed.

Gutho kicks the goal as Moses leaves the field.

Parra 34 - 0

I’m kinda glad I checked this thread. I have only just turned on watching on catch up and 5 minutes in. Was gonna say what a great day for it and spectacular crowd for the occasion.

Looks like I can stop procrastinating and get on with making this chicken soup. 

1 minute ago, Sports Prophet said:

I’m kinda glad I checked this thread. I have only just turned on watching on catch up and 5 minutes in. Was gonna say what a great day for it and spectacular crowd for the occasion.

Looks like I can stop procrastinating and get on with making this chicken soup. 

Dunno, Knights only need 6 more tries in the last 13 minutes

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Thanks for the updates. ‘Twas played too early for me.

Ditto.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived