Sun 6 Jun: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

Discuss this weekend's Betfred Championship games here.

SUNDAY 6th JUNE
Bradford Bulls v Newcastle Thunder KO 15:00 (OurLeague)
Halifax Panthers v Sheffield Eagles KO 12:45 (OurLeague)

I think the top 6 going to end with the team occupying the top 7 spots at the moment. York's next 2 games are massive against Fax and Batley and if they can win those they have a nice run of fixtures in the same way if Fax can beat York they will have a nice run. While Bradford will likely end with 2 losses in their next 2 its going to mean 3-7 is going to be really tight. I don't see anyone below that been involved in the top 6.

7 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I think the top 6 going to end with the team occupying the top 7 spots at the moment. York's next 2 games are massive against Fax and Batley and if they can win those they have a nice run of fixtures in the same way if Fax can beat York they will have a nice run. While Bradford will likely end with 2 losses in their next 2 its going to mean 3-7 is going to be really tight. I don't see anyone below that been involved in the top 6.

Bradford don't play Toulouse now, next 2 games are Fev and Widnes

Archived