Sun 6 Jun: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leigh Centurions KO 15:00 (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/21 at 14:30

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Leigh at 6/1 isn’t too bad, they have to win some time this season and despite Wakey’s win last weekend they’re not the best. 

Leigh are 15/2 for a win on Betfred.  

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

16 hours ago, Eddie said:

Leigh at 6/1 isn’t too bad, they have to win some time this season and despite Wakey’s win last weekend they’re not the best. 

It's terrible Eddie, if I was a betting man - which I am not - I would be giving 10/1 at least and inviting as many people as possible to place a wager, mind you I would be a nervous wreck untill the final whistle.

And, you say "they have to win sometime this season", I predicted prior to the season's kick-off that we *wouldn't win a game this season and I told everyone who would listen and I have not changed my mind, I should have had a tenner on that.

* I got quite a few mails and texts at half time when we played Wigan and 18 - 0 up at half time in the first game, to tell me I didn't know what I was talking about, needless to say I was to much of a gentleman to reply after the final hooter!

Wakefield to make it 3 on the bounce

The margin depends on how Wakefield approach the game, if they do what the Giants did last week and turn up expecting to win then Trinity could end up in a battle. If they enter the game ready to earn the points, as I expect them to, then it could be a very tough scoreline on Leigh.

Trinity by 26

This is a Wakey win, but I’ve been watching them for too long to not start counting my chickens too early! I’m expecting a tough battle, even if it’s just for the first 40.

A lot of people are saying Leigh will not win a game, I can’t believe they’ll not catch somebody out at some point who’s not switched on. 

Archived