Sun 6 Jun: 1895 Cup SF: Featherstone Rovers v Widnes Vikings KO 16:00 (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Featherstone Rovers
    • Widnes Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/06/21 at 15:30

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Widnes by 30

It'll be like the 2019 semi-final. We were in the relegation zone, treated it as the most important game of the season, raised our game massively, went to Leigh and won. I think we only have two from the squad that day still at the club, so the "first appearance at Wembley" box is there to be ticked for most of them. 

Suspect if/when Fev take the lead, we'll crumble pretty quickly, so a big score could be on the cards.

Is this the shortest cup competition ever?

I'm sure Widnes will try, but I'd rather we beat Fev  in the league. I know, not much chance of that either.😁

6 hours ago, Barley Mow said:

Featherstone by 10.

I was half expecting this or the other 1895 cup match to be broadcast by The Sportsman.

Sportsman's coverage is good but the RFL backed  Our League will always have first dibs but you've no need to worry  BM  both are free  on OL     

Fev shot into a 16:0 lead, but Widnes are back in the game with a couple of tries but, more importantly, a bit of the composure they lacked early on.

16:12 on 35 minutes.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A very late try for Fev makes it 22:12 at HT.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

7 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

End to end Rugby .

Good fun for a neutral to watch. A few grey hairs for those with something at stake. Widnes will have the slope in their favour for the second half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Good fun for a neutral to watch. A few grey hairs for those with something at stake. Widnes will have the slope in their favour for the second half.

Nobody who's been following Widnes this season would've blinked an eyelid at conceding 3 tries in 7 minutes.

No composure from Widnes, bombing chance after chance. Rovers are the well-deserved finalists, and off to Wem-ber-lee.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Chris Taylor said:

How's your head? I think mine is going to explode. 

Just said to Richard that my levels of frustration and Blood Pressure are through the f'in roof.

My heart is bangin.

The language in this caravan has been most profane!

Archived