Sat 5 Jun: CCSF: Hull FC v St Helens KO 14:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/21 at 14:00

1 minute ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Rugby League is ruthless they say.

So if Griffin had dropped to the ground holding the ball clutching his foot, surely then it's fair game to strip the ball from him too as he's not tackled?

No because as soon as a grounded player is touched the tackle is complete now.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Padge said:

But that is you interpreting subjectively what you define as contrary to the game.

I still think that had that had been any fan’s own team to win it in the 80th minute at Wembley or Old Trafford they’d be calling it as a fair try all day long.

3 minutes ago, Dunedan said:

Is it? I'm quite enjoying it.

game stopped again- the trainer has lost his nail clippers from his bag - stop the game to look for them - this is sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee ite

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

A bit of composure, some decent passing wide and Fonua is in for Hull!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

game stopped again- the trainer has lost his nail clippers from his bag - stop the game to look for them - this is sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee ite

Then turn off the TV and stop torturing yourself.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Rugby League is ruthless they say.

So if Griffin had dropped to the ground holding the ball clutching his foot, surely then it's fair game to strip the ball from him too as he's not tackled?

No but he’s there to be smashed with a shoulder 😔

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

But that is you interpreting subjectively what you define as contrary to the game.

I still think that had that had been any fan’s own team to win it in the 80th minute at Wembley or Old Trafford they’d be calling it as a fair try all day long.

No, that is me answering a question that was asked, i.e. is it in the Laws of the Game, the answer is yes, it is one of the definitions of misconduct.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

And us....

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Oop's

Whose?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Padge said:

No, that is me answering a question that was asked, i.e. is it in the Laws of the Game, the answer is yes, it is one of the definitions of misconduct.

Apologies then I interpreted that comment as you defining what contrary behaviour actually is. Which fair enough you didn’t and neither does the rule book.   I was being too subjective reading your post 😉

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Mine, spell check.

Stop blaming poor old Oop, then. :kolobok_wink:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ooh, good chance bombed there.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oops is what Hull play in isn't it.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived