Sat 5 Jun: CCSF: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 17:00 (TV)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/21 at 16:30

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evalds is such a good player, safe at the back, speed to burn, great support player and capable of linking play on either side of the pitch.

Without a doubt my second choice for England Full Back and also gives us enough quality to possible move Tomkins to Half Back if needed.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

That doesn't make any sense. Surely you would do anything you can to win a league game as well.

Are you saying that they decide not to make the best decision to win a game when it is in the league?

No, its the mind set that is different, don't lose a cup game because you didn't take the penalty. League game chance your arm at getting six, if you don't it is not the end of the season.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Jordan Turner did well to hold on to that - another try for Cas.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

No, its the mind set that is different, don't lose a cup game because you didn't take the penalty. League game chance your arm at getting six, if you don't it is not the end of the season.

Yep, as I say, doesn't make any sense.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Unless there’s an interception try against the run of play I can’t see Warrington getting back into this. More like a couple of consolation tries after half time before Cas run away with it for a big win.

I feel sorry for Steve Price. He's probably not the greatest coach in the world but the Warrington club has such a loser mentality - at least in big games they're expected to win - that they just can't seem to shift no matter who is coach. 

Maybe being underdogs in the second half will help them a bit.

Cas are great fun to watch today - 19:0 up at HT.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Cas are great fun to watch today - 19:0 up at HT.

As a Fev fan no love lost between us  but you've got to give them credit. Hopefully we will be joining them at Wembley.

It’s really weird to be watching this as a Warrington fan.   It’s depressing to see such a performance (again) from such a talented and expensive squad, but it’s also a pleasure to see what the next Warrington coach can do with pretty much nothing.

At least it’s not the end of the world, in a clutching-at-straws way.

Archived