26 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Might thoughts are with you.....

Not specific to this point, but this is what has annoyed me when buying. Reached out to a few 'car' folk, buy this, buy that, this is rubbish etc.. i know best etc

Its a modern car, it'll be rate

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

5 hours ago, MattSantos said:

Not specific to this point, but this is what has annoyed me when buying. Reached out to a few 'car' folk, buy this, buy that, this is rubbish etc.. i know best etc

Its a modern car, it'll be rate

Lol I'm joking. As my dad used to say if it gets you from a to b.

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

16 hours ago, MattSantos said:

Gingerjon drives a Hyundai, couldnt bring myself to do same 

umbrella middle finger GIF

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

27 minutes ago, Shadow said:

image.jpeg.b3493737e46965b12b652749157f041a.jpeg

Get yourself one of these. 

Everyone loves a Truck. 

Unless you're a Hedgehog.

A friend of mine has an imported F-150 Raptor, it’s absolutely rapid for a thing that size. Lot of fun to drive.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

A friend of mine has an imported F-150 Raptor, it’s absolutely rapid for a thing that size. Lot of fun to drive.

Mine is the 3.2litre diesel, it's remarkably civilised inside and gives me better mileage than my brother's 2.5 TDi Disco used to give him. 

Also, it's surprising how popular you become when something big needs shifting or dragging.

• 2 months later...

Mrs Dunbar doesn't normally take a drink so on Friday night I waited till she was three quarters of the way down a cosmopolitan and I got permission to buy the car of my dreams... no backsies now!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just bought a very nice /loaded Subaru Outback .

Leather everything , electric everything , Boxer Diesel engined AWD  well screwed together vehicle .

Clutch pedal is a little heavy that's about the only negative thing In can say about It . 

Very good value at 3k 

Archived