Toulouse

Blind side johnny

1 hour ago, silcoates said:

Good, match def. is on.So get those tickets bought-get those Rams masks bought and get to the game.Toulouse are a great side but i expect the lads to match fire with fire.I don't think Dews .have ever beaten them. I am going to use a 4letter dirty word now- CASH. I suppose the bloke on the gate for the car park will take it. May be using some long grasping thing. HA!

We beer them in 18 I believe Glover kicked goal from own half 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, silcoates said:

Good, match def. is on.So get those tickets bought-get those Rams masks bought and get to the game.Toulouse are a great side but i expect the lads to match fire with fire.I don't think Dews .have ever beaten them. I am going to use a 4letter dirty word now- CASH. I suppose the bloke on the gate for the car park will take it. May be using some long grasping thing. HA!

My mistake 2017 we have took some hamnerings since from them

Screenshot_20210607-220119.png

4 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

5 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

9 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

We beer them in 18 I believe Glover kicked goal from own half 

Cheers for that 2017 score- that will do me.

18 hours ago, ramsfandan said:

One of the most enjoyable games of RL that I saw for a long time. End to end football; both teams in front at different times; great skills on show.

Anything similar on Sunday will do for me - and it is great to hear that the game will definitely go ahead too.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

So, now we know that the game will definitely go ahead how do folk think we will do? Obviously they are strong favourites for a comfortable win but maybe a couple of fringe players being given a chance will make a difference, who knows? I understand that we will be missing two centres in Wood (unavailable due to the Fartown Covid isolation) and Ryder (knee injury). This will men that we have to tighten up our already weak defending at the edges or they will run riot.

Rams 16 - 36 Olympique

FTS Garratt

Att: 550

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It will be great to see a game once more at the ground (for those able to make it!), even with the imposed restrictions.

it’s unfortunate that it will be another where we shall see a heavy defeat, but also be entertained by the exciting open rugby that Toulouse play.

Dewsbury 12-54 Toulouse

FTS: Gabriel

MoM: Fleming

Att: 473 (nice to put a number here once more)

Legs, Dews, Legs.

3 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

It will be great to see a game once more at the ground (for those able to make it!), even with the imposed restrictions.

it’s unfortunate that it will be another where we shall see a heavy defeat, but also be entertained by the exciting open rugby that Toulouse play.

Dewsbury 12-54 Toulouse

FTS: Gabriel

MoM: Fleming

Att: 473 (nice to put a number here once more)

Well Batley  managed to get over 900 for there game.Toulouse are fantastic team who play it the right way.So if Dewsbury get less than 500 i think it would be a total disgrace.Then mark should be knocking on Kevins door and asking "what are we doing wrong".Forget dam football ,record it like i will.I am demanding a close game!

If its sunny they'll put 50 on you 😞

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 11/06/2021 at 12:35, silcoates said:

So Stephen Downes has left,what's happened there? Thanks Stephen for all your efforts.Good luck for the future.

Indeed.  What a shame.  That lad was a great asset and will be missed.  Best of luck Stephen. 

On 11/06/2021 at 12:20, silcoates said:

Well Batley  managed to get over 900 for there game.Toulouse are fantastic team who play it the right way.So if Dewsbury get less than 500 i think it would be a total disgrace.Then mark should be knocking on Kevins door and asking "what are we doing wrong".Forget dam football ,record it like i will.I am demanding a close game!

I do t know for sure as I have no interest in the Doggies, but maybe that day wasn’t the warmest day of the year, when England were playing their first game of the Euros and against a team with absolutely no away support?   Always lucky Dewsbury 😖

I’d be amazed if we get more than 500 tomorrow.  

21 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

If its sunny they'll put 50 on you 😞

I think they’ll put 50 past us come rain or shine.  Cracking team from what I’ve seen.  

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

So they are being picky now then.

No. It costs the club £1250 to put a match on OuRLeague. That's why Batley didn't put their last home game on either.

Well done to the players, stuck at it despite 2 players in the bin and some fringe players included. Alex Smith looked useful and scored a good try, Lewis Carr is a class player and the whole team grafted. Next week Fev will be another tough match.

On 11/06/2021 at 18:45, silcoates said:

Usual garbage from mr.piggy

I hope you had your Factor 50 on in this lovely sunny weather sillycoates...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Couldn’t get to the game and no team details anywhere. Anybody care to oblige and post them on here?. Reading comments posted so far, the team got stuck into opponents again but not quite good enough. Pity, - I’m aching for a win.

Usual inane childish comments from  you as you always do.But the scoreline might not show but the Rams tried there best but were no where good enough. I think in super league Toulouse would put up better show than Leigh. I still enjoyed the match and a couple of Taylors Lanlord after the match.

Archived