Jac Davies

Bulls2487

4 hours ago, Bulls2487 said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/charity-manager-fraud-theft-dishonest-20731915.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Is this the same person who now works at Fev?

A guy on Twitter saying he is owed money by club too.

Unfortunately it’s the very same!!  

Im Fev and im proud

42 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Unfortunately it’s the very same!!  

That's a shame, more negative news for RL, hope Fev do the right thing now its out in public. My club has had enough people like that to know it don't end well.

So if I have read it correct we have in charge of the financial well-being of the club in the hands of a person who has been convicted of stealing from his past employer who were a charity , not withstanding the actual dishonest action but to commit it against a charity is low . It’s like putting the fox in charge of the hen house . 

12 hours ago, Reddwarf said:

So if I have read it correct we have in charge of the financial well-being of the club in the hands of a person who has been convicted of stealing from his past employer who were a charity , not withstanding the actual dishonest action but to commit it against a charity is low . It’s like putting the fox in charge of the hen house . 

And the farmer or smallholder putting the fox in himself.The fans are the heartbeat of our club and it looks like we have been let down again.We are all tarnished by events off the field,we will always be there but we deserve better administration.

It makes you wonder why we put our money into the club, except of course for the cost of watching our team. As you say we will always support our team through the turnstiles, but please dont let us end up like Bradford did.???

The club should be looking up , what with the Squadbuilder, more Company sponsorship and Season Tickets up a fair percentage. it does make you wonder WHY. 

We all know that the RFL is not fit for purpose but I thought Fev was run better than that. How wrong can we be.

14 hours ago, Rarefrith said:

Greg Stebbings leaving too. 

Yes heard that other week, heard he was going to Bradford city, but don’t know how true that one is, maybe someone getting mixed up with others that have gone there. 

Im Fev and im proud

There's nothing like creating a positive vibe and culture within an organisation,  from Cleaner to Coach, to enhance prospects of success.

Given what has happened and continues, involving the turnaround of staff, its credit to the coach and players that we remain unbeaten. 

I'm hoping that Ian Hardman might provide some protection to the squad by widening the scope of his role and keeping the outlook positive. I dont know anything about other recent backroom appointments but at least he has always given me the impression of a reliable and decent character.

BA(Hons) ACIB. 40 years commercial experience in finance and man management plus customer service. Still here as a pert time volunteer if needed. Bit old but still able to handle things.

18 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

BA(Hons) ACIB. 40 years commercial experience in finance and man management plus customer service. Still here as a pert time volunteer if needed. Bit old but still able to handle things.

Get in there and go through the accounts twice a year.That way any potential problems will be manageable.

Have volunteered  before but no response. I could manage 1/2 days weekly if needed. Interpretation of accounts was something I  did regularly during my working days.  One must look at three years accounts to follow the trend. Anything unusual would then stand out. Trading accounts and Balance Sheets need to be analysed and any large debts discussed as well as monies owed in. Perhaps because of my age and possibly my experience I have had no response in the past.

Archived