1 hour ago, TheYoungBaron said:

Anybody know someone to pester to get a train organised for the kneets adventure dahn sarf? Surely good PR for LNER?

The club are running buses, a lot of people go down Friday till Sunday and have already booked 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can still get return LNER tickets from York to London (coming back on the same day) for £50-£60, not bad value IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Hope the car park at Wembley is cheap a lot of Knights fans moan at a fiver.

Wembley isn't cheap for parking like most of London. I parked on Preston Road car park, Harrow. Cheap parking but about 25 minute walk to the stadium. I used a website called ringgo to book my parking space. Just another option for you guys. 

2 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Wembley isn't cheap for parking like most of London. I parked on Preston Road car park, Harrow. Cheap parking but about 25 minute walk to the stadium. I used a website called ringgo to book my parking space. Just another option for you guys. 

stadium car park £30 , not too bad if theres 4 in the car.

Mate of mine lives 10 minutes walk from Wembley, I'd suggest people could park there for free but they can't cos I will be.

• Haha 4

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

5 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Mate of mine lives 10 minutes walk from Wembley, I'd suggest people could park there for free but they can't cos I will be.

I will pay him £90 to park a 49 seater coach on his drive. Rather he got the money instead of Wembley Parking 

• Haha 2

There are still trains available on LNER. Also, if you don’t mind an early start there are £18.50 advanced singles going down and same coming back. £37 return! Bargain.

Edited by White Knight

Beer and York City Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants to be happy.