Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bass is a very good centre but he is not a full back.. Moving players around to unfamiliar positions will not solve our problems, it causes more. In my opinion, moving Marsh from full back should be a

I reckon quite a few fans will have been wondering about this leadership conundrum for weeks but it can be unpalatable to face it. Some players need to relinquish that responsibility to concentrate on

We don't even know if away fans are allowed to go yet.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Does anyone know if Fax are letting in away fans.

Only if you qualify for Wembley 😀😀😀

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Does anyone know if Fax are letting in away fans.

Don't think so

No FEV fans OR chesterfield FANS allowed in shay tuther weekend  when we asked why were told down to council not club and nowt would change till their next meeting on 21st 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

What times the K.O.?, just bought the game on our league and it says 11.30.

That's correct  1130 according to FAX

kicks off being changed cos england kick off at 2pm FEV put back to 4.30

Maybe FAX think you'll  be half asleep at that time 🥱 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, POR said:

That's correct  1130 according to FAX

kicks off being changed cos england kick off at 2pm FEV put back to 4.30

Maybe FAX think you'll  be half asleep at that time 🥱 

 

Bit late in the day to change kick off time what if fans have brought train tickets for the game thinking it would kick off at 3it's not like England have just arranged the game at the last minute

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Puk said:

Bit late in the day to change kick off time what if fans have brought train tickets for the game thinking it would kick off at 3it's not like England have just arranged the game at the last minute

We don't even know if away fans are allowed to go yet.

  • Like 4

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

We don't even know if away fans are allowed to go yet.

Latest from FAX

For the first time in over a year we are thrilled to be able to welcome away supporters and are encouraging York fans to choose the standing area in the North Stand.

General sale (for non-Halifax Season Ticket holders and York fans) will start at 10am Thursday morning.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully, it’s the complete opposite of the performance we put in there last season. Genuinely one of the worst I’d seen in a long time, but I believe our squad and play is a lot better since that day. It’ll be interesting to see how fired up Connor Robinson and Liam Harris are. 
 

Unable to make this one due to other commitments, but may get chance to watch it on our league. Hope those going do us proud both on and off the pitch. 

  • Like 1

Jason Bass Fan Club - member #001

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Understand he's injured long term.

As is Brough  with torn bicep , he may miss the Bulls match at LNER on 29th Aug.

Edited by Stirlin
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, POR said:

Latest from FAX

For the first time in over a year we are thrilled to be able to welcome away supporters and are encouraging York fans to choose the standing area in the North Stand.

General sale (for non-Halifax Season Ticket holders and York fans) will start at 10am Thursday morning.

https://halifaxpanthers.co.uk/panthers-news/ticket-news-panthers-vs-knights/

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will buy my tickets for the north stand tomorrow , looking forward to an early start on what looks to be the hottest day of the year so far , see you there , up the kneets😀😀😀

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Riley Dean 1 match ban for dangerous contact. I believe this was the incident put on report on Sunday. Not sure if it rules him out of the Halifax or Batley match, either way does anyone have Jonny Presley’s number?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Riley Dean 1 match ban for dangerous contact. I believe this was the incident put on report on Sunday. Not sure if it rules him out of the Halifax or Batley match, either way does anyone have Jonny Presley’s number?!

Should think he will miss the Batley game, bit in Press Fordy saying we're looking at bringing in players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Lewis is not in the KR 17 tonight. Neither is Keyes, Keinhorst or Minikin.

Nice to be in that position

Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe trip over, can't wait to see some away fans, even if everything is still limited, in the stadium again.

Not sure what to expect from this game we look to be in decent form and looked red hot against Sheffield but its hard to read because Sheffield were really poor. We get to a see a couple of the latest Siddal products off their production line in Riley Dean and Amir Borough, both look fantastic prospects.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...