EURO 2020 ('21) THREAD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Grealish was great again when he was on. The way England kept the ball those last few minutes was most un-England like, I've watched teams that literally couldn't string 5 passes together. Great stuff.

1 minute ago, Damien said:

The way England kept the ball those last few minutes was most un-England like, I've watched teams that literally couldn't string 5 passes together. Great stuff.

Yes, that was seriously impressive - Denmark desperate to score and they just could not get near the ball.

4 minutes ago, JonM said:

Yes, that was seriously impressive - Denmark desperate to score and they just could not get near the ball.

Down to 10 for the last 15 minutes apparently 

8 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

We'll , we've got there , now can we turn over the Italians ? 🤔

Yes, this England team is carrying the one thing that other ones haven’t - that slice of luck at the right time. Those small things that can influence the game are going our way for once.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

An oddly soft penalty for England but we were well on top. But ...
Go woke, make the first final since 1966.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived