What's going on?

Neutralfan7

Whats going on down at Haven? Directors falling out, Chairman resigning, hardly any info on fans going to the game (masks,attendance etc?) And now pricing the match at £18?! Can go watch Super League games including travel for a couple quid extra!! Baffled as to why they haven't put a promotion on, just look at how good its gone down at Barrow! Missed opportunity with England football being on too! Needs sorted!

23 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Whats going on down at Haven? Directors falling out, Chairman resigning, hardly any info on fans going to the game (masks,attendance etc?) And now pricing the match at £18?! Can go watch Super League games including travel for a couple quid extra!! Baffled as to why they haven't put a promotion on, just look at how good its gone down at Barrow! Missed opportunity with England football being on too! Needs sorted!

Been all over Facebook on how to get tickets. Think the capacity is 1200 Barra was 3000 due to the council. No problem with paying 18 quid after all that's gone on over the last 18months the club needs it. England or Haven match I know where I'll be at 3 o'clock on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Havenfan10 said:

Been all over Facebook on how to get tickets. Think the capacity is 1200 Barra was 3000 due to the council. No problem with paying 18 quid after all that's gone on over the last 18months the club needs it. England or Haven match I know where I'll be at 3 o'clock on Sunday. 

It's the floating fans that will opt for the England game rather than haven some of my marras we're gonna go in sponsors lounge till they found out it clashed with the England game . But by all accounts it was batley who wouldn't change kick off time

Barrow and Town both leaving Haven behind in the community game! Barrow handing out free season tickets to all the schools in the area (Millom area included) then allowing free entry before 1pm, knowing they would.make.money back off drink sales etc. If Haven aren't careful they'll be the bottom of the Cumbria Clubs.

On 09/06/2021 at 19:13, donald said:

It's the floating fans that will opt for the England game rather than haven some of my marras we're gonna go in sponsors lounge till they found out it clashed with the England game . But by all accounts it was batley who wouldn't change kick off time

Plus having no alcohol now will affect even more people going down. Who's too blame for all this its embarrassing? 

On 09/06/2021 at 20:56, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

Tony Harrison just tweeted that 5 Directors have left the club. 

What on earths happened?

our local clubs can’t afford to lose club die hards like Tommy Todd, the guy has put his life and soul into the club

No idea marra but it's embarrassing now!! 

Just now, Havenfan10 said:

No idea marra but it's embarrassing now!! 

You hear different rumours but the one I hear most is its the ones who have left who are to blame for this mess not the remaining ones . But it will all come out in the wash 

8 minutes ago, donald said:

You hear different rumours but the one I hear most is its the ones who have left who are to blame for this mess not the remaining ones . But it will all come out in the wash 

Whos left the club I've been away for the last 2weeks?

47 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Whos left the club I've been away for the last 2weeks?

Tommy Todd Steve Nicholson Peter Boyle Andrew airline and Paul shepherd.  All decent people not 100% sure what's happened as of the bar coz none of them 5 controlled it . Must be other parties involved

15 hours ago, donald said:

Tommy Todd Steve Nicholson Peter Boyle Andrew airline and Paul shepherd.  All decent people not 100% sure what's happened as of the bar coz none of them 5 controlled it . Must be other parties involved

Shocking marra like you say all decent people, die hards of the club they'll be a massive miss. Hope things get sorted and we'll see them back down at the rec. 

46 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Shocking marra like you say all decent people, die hards of the club they'll be a massive miss. Hope things get sorted and we'll see them back down at the rec. 

Bars are open for tomorrow got it all sorted that's one problem sorted for now

5 hours ago, donald said:

Bars are open for tomorrow got it all sorted that's one problem sorted for now

So one of the directors who have left must have held the alcohol licence for the club, 

Archived