Match Thread: Championship Round 9, Featherstone Rovers v Bradford Sunday-13th-June-2021

42 minutes ago, Squidward said:

Can you get behind the Community Stand to gate 5. I usually arrive at gate 7 but have been allocated the Stable.

Yes, but depends whether that East side gate to the yard is open just before you get to that gate 5. Totally unsure as to whether it will be or not. You'd think the more approach routes to gates are available the more covid safe it would be. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day was having a very good game until his injury two strong runs and a couple of hard tackles.Minn's his best game i have seen hope his injury is not too bad.They all deserve credit today for by far the best display of the season.James Harrison was ball boy just in front of the community stand and someone asked him when he would be back.He did a m sign with his fingers which i take as not next week week after.

Suspected ruptured achilles for Day according to Webster though not confirmed. That would be terrible luck for him.

Sounds like Minns' ankle was recurrence of an injury he's been playing with for last few weeks.

Webbo said Harrison might be back next week but is the only one likely to return then. Ferguson and Ferres back running.

On the day the best team lost I think 😂😂😂

without brough we looked clueless in attack pickers ain’t a stand off. Some great Fev tries also so sloppy defence for some easy tries. Stop start didnt help the game flow second half specially 26-0. Then again Bradford never started 😂 terrible record recent years glad we’ve next week off lick the wounds get some players back and go again. 

congrats Fev Jon Davies Is a beast.

Defensive as sound as can be, with an all round performance, but again injuries have reared up again. Brads looks serious We can all but hope that we can get some bodies back soon.

Bradford lacked a cutting edge with Broughy out.

Some great shape in attack - I thought Dagger helped at Full back - but most pleasing aspect for me was our defence; some awesome goal line defence today 

Such a shame about Day - was just saying that he seemed back to his best and then he pulled up injured. Gutted for him if he’s out for a long period.

Thought Lussick and Kopzcak looked great up front as well.

all in all - a great afternoon against one of our close rivals 

If Brad Day has a ruptured achilles  i can't see him being fit to play inside 10 months.Gutted for him i posted earlier in the season that he was not at his best.He was just finding his form and this happens i am so sorry for him bad injuries are a nightmare for players.Lets hope we get some back soon.

35 minutes ago, mightyship said:

Some great shape in attack - I thought Dagger helped at Full back - but most pleasing aspect for me was our defence; some awesome goal line defence today 

Such a shame about Day - was just saying that he seemed back to his best and then he pulled up injured. Gutted for him if he’s out for a long period.

Thought Lussick and Kopzcak looked great up front as well.

all in all - a great afternoon against one of our close rivals 

really ? For me Lussick looked uninterested and I wouldn't compare his efforts to Koppy's.  However I'm happy to be wrong about Dagger.  Looked a different player to the 2019 version.

2 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Suspected ruptured achilles for Day according to Webster though not confirmed. That would be terrible luck for him.

Sounds like Minns' ankle was recurrence of an injury he's been playing with for last few weeks.

Webbo said Harrison might be back next week but is the only one likely to return then. Ferguson and Ferres back running.

Minns hobbled off the pitch last week.  He didn't look right for most of today's game after taking an early knock (even though he had a good game) I think we're doing something wrong on the injury front.

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

It takes some effort to nil a team but to do it to a team that were 3rd in the division, unbeaten in 7 is even more impressive. True they had injuries and loan player recalls but 44-0 is a comprehensive victory. Well done to the players and coaching staff 

They weren't a bad side like you would think with that score,Rovers were exceptional. 

23 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Day was having a very good game until his injury two strong runs and a couple of hard tackles.Minn's his best game i have seen hope his injury is not too bad.They all deserve credit today for by far the best display of the season.James Harrison was ball boy just in front of the community stand and someone asked him when he would be back.He did a m sign with his fingers which i take as not next week week after.

Heard him say 2 weeks

Archived