Toronto Wolfpack 2022 Season Tickets

23 minutes ago, Smudger06 said:

How they got the records if they only bought the intellectual property? 

Presumably the email database was one of the key bits of property they acquired.

Great move Toronto and probably right and necessary. 

Let's hope the NARL can get off the ground. 

DIEHARD / TITAN / MAROON / KANGAROO

6 hours ago, RayCee said:

The reason I asked is I'm not sure what games they will be.

It's barely been mentioned on this forum, so you may be unaware of it, but there is a proposed competition called the North American Rugby League (NARL) planned for 2022 and Toronto are lined up to play in this league.

A season ticket normally gets fans access to home games in whatever league they play in, so I have a vague suspicion that these may be the matches you are seeking information on.

15 minutes ago, Cumbrian Mackem said:

Until there’s actual evidence of financial backing presented for this competition then it’s all boll#cks.

Do you expect to know the financial ins and outs of all competitions? 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Do you expect to know the financial ins and outs of all competitions? 

Wwll no.... especially if those competitions are established and have visible sponsorships and support.

However, if the Rotherham International Cribbage Open launched next year without any obvious backing, I may well question the validity of the competition 

2 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Wwll no.... especially if those competitions are established and have visible sponsorships and support.

However, if the Rotherham International Bribbage Open launched next year without any obvious backing, I may well question the validity of the competition 

Surely it’s a matter for the organisers and competitors though?

People don't need to stress too much about the NARL and TWP and where the money is coming from. Now the sensationalism has calmed down hopefully we just have a group of people trying to stage RL games and get the games being staged, whatever the level at this stage. 

With all new ventures, failures are to be expected, but hopefully the many thousands of people who watched TWP over their few years are passionate enough to keep RL alive there in any form. 

Good luck to them, and the other clubs. 

33 minutes ago, Dave T said:

People don't need to stress too much about the NARL and TWP and where the money is coming from. Now the sensationalism has calmed down hopefully we just have a group of people trying to stage RL games and get the games being staged, whatever the level at this stage. 

With all new ventures, failures are to be expected, but hopefully the many thousands of people who watched TWP over their few years are passionate enough to keep RL alive there in any form. 

Good luck to them, and the other clubs. 

I've gotta say Dave, ppl were already achieving that, USARL. These new parties could have looked to join that surely? Instead (false?) talk of cash enticed clubs to abandon the official comp. 

Archived