Toronto Wolfpack 2022 Season Tickets

Just now, Smudger06 said:

I've gotta say Dave, ppl were already achieving that, USARL. These new parties could have looked to join that surely? Instead (false?) talk of cash enticed clubs to abandon the official comp. 

And now it seems every1 in North America could be stuck down a creek without a paddle 

5 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

It's barely been mentioned on this forum, so you may be unaware of it, but there is a proposed competition called the North American Rugby League (NARL) planned for 2022 and Toronto are lined up to play in this league.

A season ticket normally gets fans access to home games in whatever league they play in, so I have a vague suspicion that these may be the matches you are seeking information on.

It was a valid question that didn't need a sarky answer. The actual answer is no one knows which competition Toronto will be playing in 2022. They might play two games at home, they might play 20. No one actually knows 

1 hour ago, Smudger06 said:

I've gotta say Dave, ppl were already achieving that, USARL. These new parties could have looked to join that surely? Instead (false?) talk of cash enticed clubs to abandon the official comp. 

Yep, I agree, it appeared to be a rebel comp for no real reason, that then failed brilliantly!

It'll be interesting to watch what happens next though.

On 10/06/2021 at 23:25, OriginalMrC said:

It was a valid question that didn't need a sarky answer. The actual answer is no one knows which competition Toronto will be playing in 2022. They might play two games at home, they might play 20. No one actually knows 

Thanks MrC. That's what I was wondering what a ticket is likely to get a fan in terms of games to attend. I guess no one knows.  

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

On 10/06/2021 at 10:58, Kayakman said:

I just want to go and watch a game....

And I hope you get your wish Kman , not completely sure how it will happen , but I do hope it works itself out 

Archived