Sat 12 Jun: SL: Leigh Centurions v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/21 at 14:30

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect us to lose , however Les Cats are known to occasionally have off days when travelling , we do have a couple of props available ( so I have been told ) , so hopefully can keep it tight for most of the game , I'll be in the North stand cheering the lads on , win or lose 

What a fantastic first half. Leigh giving it their all. We would be top half of the table based on first 40. It's just a matter of whether we can keep these big lumps moving left and right and tiring them outo or will golliath trample over David ?

Has Leigh fitness and conditioning improved ?

2 minutes ago, Snowys Backside said:

What a fantastic first half. Leigh giving it their all. We would be top half of the table based on first 40. It's just a matter of whether we can keep these big lumps moving left and right and tiring them outo or will golliath trample over David ?

Has Leigh fitness and conditioning improved ?

They need to keep their noses in front for as long as possible. Catalans will be looking for a strong start to the second half based on Leigh's past showings.

Archived