Fri 11 Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v Wakefield Trinity KO 19:45

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/21 at 19:15

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

So I suspect you object to the adjective abject, correct?

The fragile comment wasn’t aimed at you

Yeah i didn’t agree with abject, whilst not ignoring the usual flaws which we are becoming accustomed to & don’t seemed to being ironed out.

However all my initial point was, I was intrigued by your response to when dboy asked why you bothered? You then went onto call people fragile fools, looking through rose tinted glasses, whilst complaining of people being aggressive towards you. Your words! 

1 minute ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

It’s hard when some are negative towards everything! 

It is mate, I agree, but this forum has established a really positive culture over the years. We agree and disagree but almost always don't fall out with each other. That's what makes it so good.

21 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Yeah i didn’t agree with abject, whilst not ignoring the usual flaws which we are becoming accustomed to & don’t seemed to being ironed out.

However all my initial point was, I was intrigued by your response to when dboy asked why you bothered? You then went onto call people fragile fools, looking through rose tinted glasses, whilst complaining of people being aggressive towards you. Your words! 

Not a correct depiction of how the posts transpired is it!

Dboy criticised me, called me mundane, negative and finished with “ OFF” which I’ll leave to your own interpretation but I know what I thought he meant and I did take offence at it.

my next post was pretty tame and reasonable but I was then told by Dboy to go away and was accused of being mundane, negative and boring.

Only after that did I I make the comment of Fragile Fool, aimed at Dboy

I never mentioned “rose tinted” either

So let’s have it right when we’re using the posts to lay blame on someone.

13 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

It’s hard when some are negative towards everything! 

I’m not negative about everything so your reasoning is predicated on a falsehood.

I don’t set out to be abusive either but I will respond in kind when someone abuses me.

As Leeds Wire says, let’s leave it there and just agree to disagree about how bad Wakefield were against Warrington. I say abject you say it wasn’t as bad as that, fair enough.

Archived